PART 20

STEFFYS LOFT

Bill started kissing dowm her body, he knew that tonight was the night, he felt the passion it was intense, beautiful and confirmed in his hart that this is the woman he is meant to spend his whole life with.

Steffy felt so complete and happy she was in love with Bill Spencer and she wanted to shout it from the rooftops.

So it was soon morning and Bill and Steffy had spent the night passionately kissing and finally making love for the first and second time.

Bill woke up with Steffy is his arms and a huge grin across his face,  he cupped her chin and moved down to kiss her on the lips.

Steffy awoke to the kiss and opened her eyes to see Bill she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him "I love you Bill" she spoke.

"I love you too my Steffy" answered Bill. "guess we should get to work after all we both have companies to run".

"I don't run the company just this show in mine and it is tomorrow argh so nervous." answered Steffy. 

"one day you should run it Steffy Spencer vice president of Spencer Publications and President of Forrester Creations, that sounds like a great future right there". said Bill.

"thanks for the last name change there Bill, and I am happy in my job, I don't need to be president" answered Steffy who was getting annoyed.

"we will see but by my side you will be unstoppable and I have done and always will do the impossible just for you" said Bill.

They both bustled around the loft then headed of to work with big smiles on there faces.

SPENCER PUBLICATIONS

Bill bounced through the building to his office smiling away.

Justin was already there "Morning Bill"

"Morning Justin" Said Bill as he walked up and hugged Justin.

"wow someone is happy about Wyatt and Hope being engaged"  spoke Justin.

"yes that is interesting news I guess Liam is off somewhere crying over Hope" answered Bill. "More importantly ask what I did last night"

"OK what did you do last night?" said Justin as Bill smirked "wait or should I say who did you do last night?"

"Exactly right Justin, it finally happened and wow it was worth the wait, but to the point I am not wanting to drag this relationship on to long I want to complete this deal with a ring immediately" answered Bill.

"you want to get engaged immediately?" asked Justin.

"yes Steffy and I have a life time together and I want that to start as soon as possible, I have love to make and money to make we are a power couple and I want everyone to know it" he said.

"a few people will want this relationship to fail" said Justin.

"I know so why wait Ridge and Liam need to keep out of my way if they know what is good for them." snapped Bill. "so for now on your way out ask Alison to get Wyatt her ASAP. "

Justin walked out and passes the message on, Alison read between the lines and ran in to find out the gossip.

"did someone get lucky last night?" yelled as she ran in and Liam heard from down the hall and walked out to spy.

"see this grin" he pointed at his smile "you bet your bottom dollar I did, I luckiest man in the world she just felt and looked wow, how did my son pass that up she is amazing".

"yes she is," Liam spoke as he walked in.

"that was not for your ears, I am a gentleman I wouldn't rub my hot sex life in your face" chuckled Bill.

Liam had his moppy face on "if your really going to date her, promise to treat her right please dad, and if she even hints at the idea of loving me then let her go, she deserves to be happy and I can make her happy." spoke Liam.

"she is my girlfriend I love her and she is happy cause she has upgraded from junior to senior,  I am more man" said Bill.

"dad come on that was unnecessary, her and I have feelings we went through a lot she didn't just jump from me to you,  and if I acted differently she would still be with me, actually I know the Liam she loves and that is the one I will be" Liam turned and walked off.

"keep away from her Liam, you would only fail if you try flirt with her" shouted Bill.

"that was mean" said Alison.

"he will get over it was just a but of fun," replied Bill.

"he took that to hart you can't treat him like that, and if he anything like you he will want revenge Bill" answered Alison.

"your crazy go back to work let me know when Wyatt arrives" said Bill.