PART 10

STEFFYS LOFT

Beep beep beep both for there alarms went off.

Bill was about to take Steffy and his relationship to the next level, they were both naked in bed and oh he wanted her so so much.

"Well have to press pause now u have work to get to hope your not disappointed" spoke Steffy.

"of course not" said Bill, she looked at him awkwardly "well I don't do quickies my love, I need a few hours at least to explore and enjoy all of you."

He kissed her as he stepped out if bed bringing her up with him.  "well I will see you tonight naked Bill" she chuckled.

They both started getting dressed as quick as they could.

"sweety I am coming to work with you, I have to be at the meeting. Do you want to pretend" Bull was speaking but was cut of by Steffy "no pretending Bill, I will happily tell anyone who is interested I am dating the Bill Spencer."

"We may not have many fans though Steffy" suggested Bill.

"but I will have you,  once people see how happy we are they will be our fans." She ran over and kissed him again.

"you need to stop that I just calm down the hormones and you keep coming along and driving me crazy in the pants." he walked of down the stairs Followed by Steffy.

"might be to excited to be in a car with you, say may take take the opportunity to drop by work first." Bill told Steffy.

They had a quick breakfast shake and before she knew it she was at work, and spotted Liams car in the car park.

Steffys hart sank.

SPENCER PUBLICATIONS

Bill went straight to his office and pages Allison and Justin to join him.

They arrived together. "Hey Bill are you OK today? Are you upset about Liam and Steffys date?" asked Allison.

Bill was grinning ear to ear "sit down kiddies before I knock your socks off," they slowly sat down not knowing what to expect "congratulate me as of last night I am officially dating Steffy"

"wow congrats that was quick" Said Allison.

"you sound like you doubted me?" said Bill.

"not at all you guys as a couple will be unstoppable in lust, love and business but ah does Liam know?" Asked Allison.

"He will when it is blasted on our sites homepage, we can reveal we know of a hot new power couple, hour later we can reveal there identitys" Bill had planned ahead.

"good business idea? but what about personal idea like your families?" asked Justin.

"it is what is needed and for now I off to my girlfriends workplace see you later, got the headline out asap and somewhere mention we have a scoop for the new Forrester line" Bill then just walked out and headed straight to Forrester leaving Justin and Allison in shock.

She decided to text Steffy congrats Steffy i just heard the great news he is over the moon.

She received the text just before entering the room Thanks Allison I am over the moon to, can't believe it xoxo.

FORRESTER CREATIONS

Steffy went to her offive first to get the needed paper work and pick 2 outfits to be modled during the meeting.

She had seen no one yet that must of all already been at the meeting early, Bill texted her saying he had arrived so she headed to the meeting.

She rushed down and opened the door to Erics office and walked in alone, little did she know Bill had just made headlines on his own Internet page announcing a new mysterious power couple as just been formed in LA.

Caroline queen of the Internet was first to see it "everyone apparently there is a new power couple in LA does anyone know who it is?" she looked around and saw blank faces until she saw Steffy looking at her phone. She thought that was odd is she back with Stefano? but that is not    a power couple ggrrrr who could it be.

Then through the door suddenly a very happy Bill walked in.

"oh my god" Caroline shouted Bill knew why and knodded her way so she knows it was OK to proceed.

"oh Caroline have you found out who the power couple is?" asked Hope "Hope it will not effect the fashion world or my line?

"yes yes it will but I think in a good way" Replied Caroline

"well come on tell us" asked Ally. "oh wait Bill is here we can just ask him it is his company so who is the couple?"

Liam stood up "Dad has someone hacked our site? I heard no news about any of this?"

"Brooke are you dating someone new again?" Asked Ally.

"Not yet but I am certain Bill and I will be back on very soon though" replied Brooke.

"oh come on Bill we don't all day can you tell us so we can get on with the meeting. " demanded Rick.

Steffy walked up to Bill and hid her face in his chest so her back was to everyone, he wrapped his arms around her.

"The couple in questiin is Steffy and I" gleefully spoke Bill. 

Every one was stunned beside from Caroline who ran up and hugged them both and congratulated them.

Wyatt walked up and shook his dad's hand. While Liam stood there in shock.

"hold on hold on hold on This must be a joke, Bill wouldn't embarrass me like this we are in love Bill" yelled Brooke. She turned to Bill "come on Bill tell them truth"

"Brooke we have been over for awhile and you knew it was cause I love Steffy." answered Bill.

Brooke rushed over to Bill and pulled Steffy out of Bills arms.