Part 11

With out a blink of Bills eye he suddenly received a punch in his face. "keep you slimey hands of my daughter Spencer, I will not allow this Steffy come with me" Ridge grabbed Steffy by the hand and tried to walked out of the room with her.

"Forrester you can not tell her what to do she is not a child" Bill replied as he grabbed her other hand.

"He has not chosen Steffy, Ridge so calm down and everyone leave so I can talk to my fiance" demanded Brooke.

"Mum he dumped you over a month ago" Hope ran up to her mum to try shake some sense into her. "your a beautiful strong woman mum Bill left you,  he has moved on and now so should you.

"Listen to me" Steff ran from Bill and Ridge and stop and stood on Erics desk "dad I know you won't be happy but I love Bill, Brooke your single for the first time so try find a man not related to me please" she took a few deep breaths "Liam I am sorry this is how you found out, We are here to work and this line means the world to me we need it to be perfect" she then turned to Eric "granddad I know this may be to much to ask but I don't want Rick at the fashion show"

The room went silent "excuse me I am the president of course I will be there" yelled Rick.

"correct but your also known as the guy who walked away from a crash with barely a scratch and Phoebe never got to walked away she died Rick" yelled Steffy with tears down her eyes.

Bill assisted Steffy of the table "Steffy get of there your upset come here" he then wrapped his arms around her " I am here for you Steffy, Rick I think you should consider it, we don't want the accident over shadowing the tribute."

"they actually make a good point Dad sorry Rick" added Ridge. "the show should focus on Steffy,  Taylor,  Thomas and myself Phoebe was our family."

"I will have to think about it, will give you an answer tomorrow morning." said Eric.

Liam walked up behind Bill and tapped him on the shoulder "Dad are you really doing this? Your willing to lose your son? I don't see how I can forgive this"

"Liam I did not steal Steffy from you, she was a single woman" Bill kissed Steffy on her head and he still held her.

"I love her dad you knew that, I loved her for years" whined Liam.

"um Liam are you talking about while you were with me?" interrupted Hope.

"you knew I always did I just loved you first so I felt obliged to be with you,  and how is this making me look bad Steffy is dating my dad." Liam was chatting away waving her arms around like a wood monkey. "Steffy can I talk to you alone"

"I think that's a bit appropriate Liam she is your future mother in law." said a smug Bill.

Whaam Liam punched Bill in the face.

"I will let you have that one but never again son" yelled Bill.

"hold it hold it hold it" Yelled Ridge as walked between Bill and Liam "Liam your not a employee here leave, Bill neither are you and you will not date my daughter"

Bill walked up to Ridge right into his face "Steffy and I are together get on board everyone that includes you Forrester."

Steffy walked over to Eric and whispered into his ear. "your right Steffy everyone can leave except Ridge, Caroline, Steffy, Wyatt and Ally can stay every one else best you leave we are here to work not gossip and argue" spoke Eric.

"wait what about me?" asked Hope.

"sorry sweety your not a designer or Pheobes family so your service is not required at the moment."

The heard just left the room and hovered in the hall way still bickering.

"Bill it is not nice to use Steffy to try make me jelious" spoke Brooke.

"Mum let's go, we can go visit Katie and Will do you want to come Donna?" asked Hope she knodded and the Logans left.

"hey family I am coming to it is getting to tense  back there" yelled Rick as she ran to join in and left with the Logan ladies.

Left in the hall way was Liam and Bill, Pam and the rest ran of to other parts of the building.

"Liam this can't be a shock you know how much I loved her and the feelings never went away" spoke Bill who finally was sounding nice and caring.

"Dad she was my life, my wife, you can't date her, she is meant to be with me Please just back off" asked Liam.

"you will have to back off, she is my girlfriend son, you had your chances, this is my second chance with her and no one will get in my way not even you,  why don't you go chase your brothers girl friend, not mine" spoke a agitated Bill.

"I can't even talk to you, watch your back dad I am getting her back" Liam then walked off.

"I never lose son" yelled Bill as Liam was walking off.

At that exact moment Steffy walked out "well you have lost before Bill, I seduced this company back from you remember" said Steffy.

"mmmmmm yes riping your top open, pushing you on to my bed, that was some hot kissing" he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him and kissed her lips.

"but your then wife came in and we were almost caught" chuckled Steffy.

Ridge stormed out "we got our company back how? you were kissing him when he was newly married?" yelled Ridge.