part 9

STEFFYS LOFT

He didn't know what to say so he just lowered himself on to her and kissed her passionately, then he kissed her neck. Then he glimpsed her bra and saw how easily he could remove it.

If he didn't put a stop to the kissing he knew it would end up in sex, they had been close many times but someone always interrupted, this time Noone was around to interrupt.

Going ahead with Steffy would change everything Ridge, Liam, Brooke and more would all hate him, but her love is worth all there hatred she is the one perfect woman for him.

"maybe we should wait till we are married?" said Bill.

"wait what? till married? Bill what are you on about" said Steffy.

"your the one for me Steffy. I want it to be special, cause your so very special to me and what we are about to do will effect more then just the two of us." replied Bill who was still laying on a half naked Steffy only a sheet between them.

She listen and agreed but still thought he could of ignored his brain and mentioned this afterwards.

"Bill it will be special cause it is with you I love you Bill." Steffy was stunned with herself for saying that.

"Steffy you just said you love me. do you really mean that?" he asked

"yes I really do, I love you Bill Spencer." they kissed again and this time he pulled the sheet of from her and she ripped his shirt open.

"be with me Steffy" whispered Bill.

"I am with you Bill, I am all yours" answered Steffy.

Bill rolled on to the bed layed next to her and took her hand "Steffy from this moment on be mine, be my lover and my life partner" Steffy looked puzzled.

"Steffy what I am trying to say? well actually ask is will be my girl friend? and yes this sounds rather high school but it is a place to start."

Steffy thought for a moment it isn't really rushing cause Bill and her are far from strangers, she had also been single for a while so it wouldn't be rebounding.

Liam would be angry but he would date two people at the same time and didn't care about anyone's feelings.

"yes Bill your now my boyfriend" She rolled on top of him and kissed him, the pashed for ages.

Once the kissing stopped reality was hitting in.

"Steffy I know it is late but us as a couple will have ramifications, personally and with the media. Would it be best to come out as a couple after your fashion show?" asked Bill.

"We have nothing to hide and the media will love it, I am sure of that. I can see it now Dollar Bill gets his mojo back" she started laughing.

He tickled her in revenge which ended in more kissing and Bills hand rubbing up and down Steffys thigh.

Shortly after they fell asleep in each others arms, Steffy felt so safe, happy and relaxed.

LIAMS HOUSE

Liam awoke before his alarm ready to start his day getting Steffy back and the way he will do that is to bring Bill down.

To get motivated he watched his Steffy tribute video as it always put a smile on his face. While watching the video he received a email from Rick inviting Liam to sit in on a meeting at Forrester. The meeting was to discuss the show and to make sure everything is ready.

He texted Ally the date ended bad, did you hear from Steffy yet?

Ally replied no and sorry to hear I will see her at work we have a meeting

Liam figured no news is good news I will see you there Rick invited me.

Liam was meant to meet up with Deacon in the morning but canceled it so he can get to Forrester Creations nice and early.

STEFFYS LOFT

Bill awoke first and and smiled cause he realized last night was not a dream and Steffy loved him.

He kissed her chick to try wake her up "Good morning beautiful" he whispered.

She woke up her head on Bills muscley warm chest "morning boy friend." She smiled." So as it morning and we are a couple,  does that mean it is time for some hot steamy."

Bill butted in "coffee yes"

"was just playing I meant coffee, as I do have a long day at work and can't be tiring my self out with love making first thing in the morning." Steffy chuckled.

Steffy got out of bed, as Bill just sat and watched her "time for a shower" she whispered as she stood her back to Bill, she slide her panties and bra off and slowly walked to the bathroom door.

Bill almost sprinted across the room she was such a beautiful tease, "your evil Steffy". He shouted out.

"your welcome Bill, and good news I hate to waste water so will back in like a minute" she went to shower as Bill sat there trying to ignore his hormones.

Felt like the longest minute of his life he herd the water turn off and Steffy walked out a moment later in just a shirt dressing gown.

He rushed over to her and picked her up carried her to the bed and layer her down.

Steffy was surprised but happy she looked up in to his eyes he quickly lowers himself on to her a pashed her and tore her gown of to show her naked.

He was just in boxers. "every part of you is perfect Steffy" he started to kiss her neck then all went lower, he took his time to remember every moment and every inch of her body.

Steffy felt so sexy but so loved Bill was taking his time, she didn't feel slutty, it felt beautiful it felt right.

Bill felt fantastic, he was like a kid at his favorite candy shop, she tasted wonderful and he wished this moments could last forever he was so in love.

"Hey Bill I think your shorts are in the way" chuckled Steffy.

"you want them gone there gone beautiful"

He obliged by sliding them off as he passed her, she grabbed his boxers from his hand and throw then across the room.

She looked down to admire his body "impressive" she whispered.