PART 14

LIAMS OFFICE

Liam was waiting for his first meeting of the day, with Deacon.

Deacon strutted in with out knocking "I got terms for giving you this information about Bill and it is not money so keep your wallet shut, I want a article written about the rich people like Forresters mistreating people like me and looking down on me".

"i will only offer you a maybe but what kinda things do you want in this article because I won't be printing lies." answered Liam.

"OK how about this the one and only Eric Forrester is a attempted murderer, thats right he tried to murder me" said Deacon.

"wait wait what no way, Eric is a great and respected man" spoke Liam.

"he ran me over with a car, lucky I didn't die" answered Deacon. "and as for the want to be Forrester Brooke I had to sign over custody of my daughter to Ridge".

"well yes of course you were a unfit parent not to mention a criminal" answered Liam.

"nope because Brooke lost custody cause she was incapable of looking after the kids correctly" snapped Deacon.

"wow really?" asked Liam.

"yes and I had a new life so I did the right thing signed the papers, Brooke was a mess probably worse then I, actually i am surprise she hasn't hit on you Liam" spoke Deacon.

"Brooke would never hit on her daughters ex boy friend,  oh you were her daughters husband uummm OK scrap what I said" Liam was getting flustered believing Hopes version of Brookes life was nieve, no one can date/marry that many people in one family and be OK with it.

"OK so is there any other information you think I should know?" asked Liam.

"yes, I want Amber to be vindicated, Those people treated her awfully" answered Deacon.

"you do know she pretend that I had drunk sex with her and made a brown baby?" snapped Liam.

"I do, and while speaking of kids I have recently connected with my son Eric and he wants to meet his sister Hope." spoke Deacon.

"oh wow that's huge" replied Liam.

"I have more info but I have another place to be,  speak soon" Deacon walked out and left not even giving Liam a chance to respond.

ERICS OFFICE

Eric had finished some calls organizing Felicia and Kristen and there children to be at the fashion show to make it extra special.

Rick stormed in "dad you wanted to see me?"

"yes son sit down" Eric spoke as he pointed to the chair "your not to attend the fashion show Rick this is an order".

"what? Why? just cause Steffy said so this is ridiculous." snapped Rick.

"press twist things and when they know who the line is dedicated to the first thing they will do is search her, they will find info of the accident the one you caused" answers Eric.

"as you just said it was an accident I didn't murder her" replied Rick.

"press twist words and we will not give them a chance to bring up her death we want to focus on her and her life, so Rick stand down on this topic your not allowed to come and respect Ridge and Taylor and there kids this is a hard time remembering there lost family member, as for Steffy to help her through the show maybe spend that day with Liam I don't need him making a scene" spoke Eric.

"OK dad" Rick then got up and left the office.

BILLS OFFICE

Alison had just left "Bill hold me my head hurts" whispered Brooke who was still playing hurt on the ground.

Bill ran over and held her head and placed of on to his chest. "just lay here to Hope comes then she will take you home." spoke Bill.

"all I need is you Bill" whispered Brooke.

"you don't have me I just looking after you cause your hurt." answers Bill.

"oh Bill don't joke you will make me laugh and my head hurts" spoke Brooke who was accidentally sounding to upbeat for a injured person.

Wyatt came running in as Brooke suddenly fainted again.

"om my god did she just faint asked Wyatt.

"yes she hit her head maybe call ambulance" replied Bill. "wait where is Hope? car broke I got a lift here with mum". answered Wyatt as Quinn. walked in to the room.

Brooke still laid on the ground lifeless.

"how long has she been out for?" asked Quinn.

"like just as Wyatt she was speaking to a moment ago" answered Bill.

"where did she say it hurt?" asked Quinn.

"she didn't she just wanted me to hold her, she may also have some memory loss I think she thinks we are still together" answered  a very worried Bill.

Quinn burst out laughing as the two Spencers looked at her with puzzled looks on there faces.

"this is serious why are you laughing" yelled Wyatt.

"OK fine I will help" answered Quinn as she pulled her allergy pen from her purse the adrenaline boost should wake her up.

The guys nodded thinking Quinn was helping.

Quinn walked to wards Brooke and spoke loudly "I do really hate her but oh well I will stab her with this".

"oh my god get her away from me" yelled Brooke as she jumped to her feet very quickly.