PART 18

LIAMS OFFICE

"Bill just wait you love me, you know I only want what is best for you" shouted Steffy.

Bill grunted "correct but I don't think I am going to like what your about to say hun".

"well you have to fix things with Liam today, he is your family and that's important, you don't want to lose him" said Steffy.

Liam walked over to her "Steffy all I want is you, to make a family with you please rethink your decision to date him. No one else needs to know about it and you can end this before the press find out, come back to me." said Liam.

"Liam i am with Bill now you can't say those things you, but I need to go so you two play nice please, Bill I am officially your better half and I say you guys need to not loose each other over me" said Steffy. " so now I got to go make a phone call so when I come back you better be all nice and friendly".

Steffy pulled her phone out and rang up Rick "hey Steffy".

"hey Rick this is a business call, for our site how about announcing Bill and I's relationship" said Steffy.

"why would we do that?" said Rick.

"well we can announce it before Bill and we can mention out fashion show In it as well, I love the guy but one uping him will in th business world will definetly benefit us so put it in a press release" said Steffy.

"hhmmm this doesnt happen much I will have to say I fully agree with you, good job Steffy will get on that and release the article with in the hour". said Rick then the phone  call ended

Back in the office while Steffy was on the phone Bill and Liam were determine not to get along.

Liam was chatting away "two years even while Steffy was in Paris you said I was meant to be with her Dad, now your telling me no".

"yes I am saying no, I love her son and can you honestly say that you think I am lying? you must belive that my love is true" asked Bill.

"ah well" Liam looked around stupidly and then a light globe moment "yes I believe you do, but she is younger then you by a lot and she should be with me."

*beep beep beep* alerts on both Liam and Bills phones went off, Steffy took that chance to reenter "Oh that alert is just from me I realized a press release".

Bill stood there and chuckled "Steffy Steffy beating me at my own game, that's my clever girl, no wonder I want to marry you".

"marry? ah Bill we dated what not even 48 hours" gasped Steffy.

"it is going to happen Steffy and I want a huge wedding and show you off to the world" he walked up and kissed her on the lips and help her close to him.

"get out of my office both of you, clearly you don't respect me" yelled Liam.

"Liam we care about your feelings" said Steffy as she ran up to him.

Liam glared at his dad then Steffy he was turned red in the face with rage "GET OUT NOW! Before I say something I am going to regret".

"we better go" Bill walked past Steffy and lead her out by the hand.

Out of the door he whispered "meet me at your apartment so I can rip your coat off and finish this transaction finally" he then kissed her cheek as Steffy was blushing.

WYATTS HOUSE

"of course I don't want him with my mum, but with Steffy why Steffy" said Hope.

"he loves her, an with a short observation don't know how she was compatible with Liam he kinda a pansy,  she is perfect for dad." said Wyatt.

"he feel for her while he was married to my Aunt Katie, he cheated on her with Steffy argh she was such a tramp, what kinda person does that? come on tell me Wyatt who does that" whined Hope.

"ah Hope is that not exactly what your mum did?

and not to mention Steffy and dad never got to the sex part of there relationship" said Wyatt.

Hope looked very annoyed. "true, but What about Liam? he loves her and she is dating hisfather that is so wrong."

"Liam loved you and you left Liam for his sexy sexy brother." he walked up and pashed her.

"mmmmmmm true and what a yummy way to distract me" smiled Hope.

"plus I will have the sexiest step mum ever" said Wyatt.

"wow I so can't believe you just said that you cheeky monkey, how do you manage to make me smile every day I love you" said Hope.

"well Marry me Hope" Wyatt got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring.

"yes yes I will, I love you" answered Hope.

"also I have got permission from both your dad Ridge and Deacon" added Wyatt.

"ah well I want to call and tell everyone, oh oh or let's do a engagement selfy and send it to the family" Smiled Hope and she got her phone out preferring for the photo.

They kissed in the selfy and flashed of her new ring and sent it to the family.

Wyatt took it a step and invited the parents over with out Hope finding out.

Wyatt got texts back saying yes so he decided it time to tell Hope.

"Hope soon our family will here to celebrate with us" smiled Wyatt.

"which family exactly?" asked Hope.

"mum, Steffy, dad, Katie, Ridge, Deacon and of course your mum" replied Wyatt and Hope observed this new information.

STEFFYS LOFT

Steffy was in her room getting ready to go to see Watt and Hope.

Bill walked up stairs "Steffy what are you doing putting clothes on ? they should be coming off"

"huh are we not going for drinks to celebrate Hope and Wyatt" asked Steffy as Bill tore his shirt off.

"pick Hope over getting you in to bed, you have got to be kidding" Bill walked up and unzipped Steffys dress down the back, as he then moved her hair away from her neck then kissed it.