Part 2

OLIVERS PHOTO ROOM

There was silence as Ally processed the information, her jaw dropped she looked at Steffy who knodded letting her know that what she heard was true.

Ally finaly spoke "Brooke looks nothing like Hope how could you not know?"

Oliver looked around and responded "does it matter it was so long ago,  you never cared or even mentioned how Hope and I used to date any way."

Steffy and Wyatt stood there shaking there heads thinking what a stupid response.

Ally suddenly bolted up the corridor and though the halls of Forrester Creations followed close behind by Steffy.

Before she ran she asked Wyatt to keep Oliver from following so he did.

"dude you slept with Brooke she is like 50, how has this never come up before?" asked Wyatt.

Oliver took a deep breath and tried to word a good response.

"At a party ladies were all dress the same and guys were all dressed the same too. Brooke was wearing Hopes necklace I guess we were both horny freaks and got it on on the balcony."

Wyatt just stood there "dude you should send that story to American Pie writers that stuff is so wack."

Oliver quickly added "make things worse I didn't even realize till a few days later." as Wyatt was almost falling on the ground from laughter Oliver walked off.

ERICS OFFICE

Ally had run in to the office and looked the door behind her.

"Ally please open up I am here for you." Steffy yelled while struggling with the door handle and banging in the door. "Please sweety we can get through this together."

Running to find out what the noise was came Rick, Caroline and Carter.

"Steffy what are you doing?" yelled Rick.

Steffy while trying to open the door still answered in a whisper "Ally knows about Oliver and Brooke having sex."

Caroline and Carter both shouted "WHAT?"

"Happened years ago." replied Rick.

Caroline asked Rick "how could you not tell me this? I encouraged Ally to date him. Would never have done that if I knew."

Steffy spoke while still whispering "he thought the person he was with was Hope but actually was Brooke. Brooke thought Oliver was My dad."

Ally was making loud banging noises.

"Ally let us in. What are you doing in there?" shouted out Caroline.

"making my self a drink mmmmmmmm scotch." she shouted out. Ally was making her self a alcoholic drink.

"Ally don't please that's is not the answer."replied Steffy.

Carter chimed in "we all got to charge at the door at once it worth a try." they all knodded a day walked back as Stefano walked up.

"need a hand?" asked Stefano.

"Ally locked her self in we need to bash the door down." said Carter.

So the guys prepared then selves as the girls counted down "three two one"

On one the thee guys all ran up and shouldered the door it budged a little back. So they repeated it again and they were in.