Part 5

STEFFYS OFFICE

Ally spoke "There must be a simple reason for Liams actions he is a really good guy."

"Would a good guy date two girls at once? cheat on his wife, let her move to another country when there relationship was falling apart." replied Bill who then looked at Steffy who looked very sad.

He walked over wrapped his arms around her as she lent in to him "he took you for granted Steffy he was and is an idiot, don't let him take your smile away."

She smiled.

"you cheated on your wife with her sister." spoke Ally with a smile on her face.

Steffy burst out laughing "ah Bill she is right, and people make mistakes and take people for granted. Like I should have dumped Stefano and came back to LA,  I shouldn't have brought him here."

Bill was hearing new info and Stefano will not be happy,  but will give him good ammunition.

"Steffy cancel your date with Liam spend the evening with me."

"yes" yelled Caroline.

"No" yelled Ally.

"I am going on a date Bill try not to be jelious." spoke a confident Steffy.

"then after the fashion show on Friday can I take you out to celebrate." asked Bill.

"Make it Saturday night, us girls are celebrating Friday night." she replied.

"can't wait." he walked over kissed her lips again "Goodluck with the show I know you will do great." he then turned and walked out,  he was going to head to meet up with Stefano.

"wow things are real between you so intense." Chatted Caroline.

"if Liam was not in the picture I would say go for it, but Steffy Liam is the one for you." chatted Ally.

"Bill has changed he really is like the man I fell for all those years ago." Steffy was chatting while Caroline smiled and Ally appeared shocked.

"Aunt Steffy." giggled Caroline.

"sure if I moved on with Bill, Liam would just start chasing Hope again." added Steffy.

"no way Steffy since he feel for you he has loved you, but cause when he feel for you he was with Hope he just morally gets confused." quickly rambled Ally. "you two are soul mates."

"anyway the fashion show few days away and I think we are right on track." Steffy wanted to forget about the guys and focus on the one thing she can control.

LIAMS HOUSE

Deacon and Liam were sitting down stratergising. "So Liam would a young girl like Steff really date an old guy like Bill?"

Liam glared at Deacon "she loved him before I ever had anything to really do with her."

"oh maybe I have a chance then" said Deacon. Liam stood up "Liam chill I am kidding, wow your tightly wound arent you kid."

Liam sat again "I took her for granted, nothing is to get in my way and my dad is a obstacle I need to take down at any cost."

"how can I help? I know he got me out of jail but I would think Steffy already knows this." spoke Deacon.

Liam looked mean and determined "it has to be big, Steffy knew he tried to push Amber of a cliff and she got over that."

"wait wait hold it, my Amber?" added Deacon.

"wow you dated Bridget? Brooke? and Amber?" questioned Liam.

Deacon looked away "kid I been Around best leave it in the past."

"but if your connected to Amber we could get her to charge him with attempted murder."

"Liam I am not going back to jail and Amber has probably done illegal things so not worth it." Deacon was getting worried he thought Liam would be more level headed not pig headed.

"true and Amber has a baby to look after, well we need to think of something we can give it a day, meet you here the same time tomorrow." Liam put a reminder in to his phone and Deacon go up and left.

Liam started searching private investigators on his phone.

Ally arrived "hey Liam what are you up to?"

"Just searching some date ideas" he lied.

"well your dad came to work today he cooler then what I realized." said Ally.

Liam got flustered "was he there for Steffy?"

Ally paused "Uumm kinda he said he was worried your associating with Deacon Hopes dad."

"Bugger he ran straight to her,  I should of seen that one coming Ally. Steffy belongs with me, she is mine." snapped Liam.

Ally felt awkward "ah of course you 2 belong together, I am don't know if I should tell you but they her and Bill have a date planned for Saturday night." she walked over and sat on the couch "also I think Deacon even used to date my mum he is bad news please stay away from him Liam."

"maybe I should romantically decorate the bedroom for tonight." Liam ignored Ally and was focusing on Steffy.

"ah I thought you wanted to take things slow romantic a kiss and a cuddle? Why are you going to try rush her in to bed." questioned Ally.

Liam responded immediately "That's before I realized she would even consider dating my dad, bedroom is the one place he never got her, I need to remind her the passion we had, the lust and love."

Ally was feeling rather uncomfortable "uumm Liam I think slow and steady is best, you guys have true love your dad can't compare to thay kinda love."

"yes he can Ally, was intense and real what they had. If Steffy had not knocked her head in the bath and I didnt saved her, they would be together I am sure of it." replied a worried Liam.

"that was so many years ago your the one she loves. No one moves on and still loves there ex from years ago." added Ally.

"Ummmm Ally what about Brooke and Ridge? she married his brother and father and Brooke still claims she loves Ridge and they belong together." said Liam.

"but Ridge is with Katie now and Brooke is alone how she belongs." replied Ally "so Liam your love is real, Steffy is not Brooke. Steffy is the girl who loves you she told me and Caroline that today have faith it will happen so don't try sabotage your dad he is your family."

"my dad sabotaged Steffy and I he was always there, helping her being close with her, he claims it was for me but now I know that he fantasizes about her even when she was his daughter in law," snapped Liam.  "he told Wyatt that he always loved her and use to day dream about Steffy leaving me throwing herself at him, it is unbelievable I have to take action."

snapped Liam.