Part 4

STEFFYS OFFICE

"Steffy what are you going to do about Bill?" asked Caroline, "and are you sure that you have no feelings for him?"

"why would I" snapped Steffy.

Caroline was reading a text from Bill while speaking "well uncle is smart and don't think he would go after someone with out assuming he will win the prize. Your his prize Steffy he loves you."

Steffy started pacing "I love Bill no I loved Bill but when he let me down he changed my hart and mind forever and since then only Liam has been the man for me."

Ally ran over to Steffy "uummm What about Stefano? I don't understand."

"he was the best thing that happened for me in Paris.  But this is LA, I should never have left and should never have met him really. But I did meet him and I feel like an awful person feel like I used him." Steffy started to cry.

Caroline walked over and put her arm around her "no one will ever know what you went through Stef, your hart was broken, left to another country cause you thought Liam could move on which he kinda never did."

"Stefano was my superman over there." Steffy was drying her eyes.

Ally added "Hope fell for Wyatt while with Liam and since then Liam been quiet moody and unhappy Steffy,  and he fell for you while with Hope so it is like first the worst second the best." Ally laughed.

Steffy stood up "your right I lived in another country but I belong here, I loved Stefano and now he is here for me so I won't run into a relationship with Liam or anyone. I am going to ask Stefano to stay and still going on a date with Liam tonight"

Ally texted Liam

Ally to Liam: Steffy is excited for the date. do you need any help with it?

Liam to Ally: thanks that will be good at my house at 5

LIAMS OFFICE

Bill had arrived at Spencer Publications and made his way to his sons office.

Opened the door made his way in "Hello son, working hard I see."

"dad here to work my last nerve perhaps? Try seduce your ex daughter in law." replied Liam.

Bill smirked "Liam it more like you married your almost mother in law."

"You had a affair not a relationship with Steffy, I have had two marriages to her. We even almost had a beautiful daughter." Liam stood up and walked towards his dad.

Bill stood straighter puffed his chest out "actually here saying while I was out and Steffy was there and some paparazzi may have taken photos, wanted you to hear it from me we kissed."

"and by paparazzi you mean Justin and by hear it from me you mean boast." Bill tried to butt in as Liam cut him off "Steffy came here she left with my gifts in her hand, I knew what you are up to."

Allison walked in talking "Deacon is ready to speak now I have all the privacy and legal documents signed so we are all ready to go." She looked up from here paper work to see Bill glaring at her.

"What? What is going on?this is my business you can't do this with out my permission." Snapped Bill.

"I can, as I have gone through all the correct avenues, Katie has signed the documents and I am in charge of this individuals interviews and article." replied Liam.

Deacon strutted in "Bill we have work to do, so think you should leave."

"I agree bye dad and stay away from Steffy your making a fool of yourself." Added Liam.

Bill was to angry to speak he just stormed out.

BILLS Office

Bill sent a text out to Justin and Allison to be in his office ASAP.

Allison arrived first and slowly walked in looking down till Bill started to speak "So Allison I believe you work for me? not Liam what is going on?"

Allison took a deep breath "I work for you, you gave your work to Liam so I was assisting with your work."

"interesting answer how does Deacon fit in to any of this?" asked Bill.

Justin walked in an over hearing the conversation answered it "it appears to be just about his time out since jail and how he is treated and living."

Bill snapped "it better be, and I want to read every thing Liam writes or types about Deacon, no one needs to know I have had dealing with him before."

They then just chatted away till Allison received a text saying Liam and Deacon had immediately left the building together.

"Ah Bill I received information that Liam has left the building with Deacon."

Bill sat there taking a moment to think "well i won't go chasing Liam, but may go visit Steffy." he stood up walked to the door "let the games begin kids."

Allison turned to Justin "he won't quit will he?"

"no he has his eyes on the prize and he always gets the prize." answered Justin.

Allison walked up and saw a photo of Steffy on Bills desk "Steffy can resist him, but they really are very compatible and alike. they would be a super power couple if Bill got his way."

Bill headed to Forrester Creations made his way up to Steffys office.

STEFFYS OFFICE

Bill jogged in "Steffy I need your help?"

The three girls turned to see Bill rush in Steffy rushed to him "what has happened?"

Bill started pacing running his hand through his hair, "Liam was seen leaving my building with Deacon Sharpe I have a bad feeling."

"I met Deacon today he warned me to stay away from you." spoke Steffy.

Bill put his hands on her shoulders look in to her eyes "your the one person in the world I hurt once and regret it with all my hart, I could not and would not ever hurt you."

"I know Bill and I don't know what Liam is doing with Deacon." she was looking in to his eyes. "would Liam really team up with him just cause he is worried about us."

Bill felt a moment coming on "I am going to kiss you Steffy if you don't want me to then just step back."

Every one in the room took a deep breath even Ally and Caroline who had the eyes glued on Bill and Steffy.

Bill didn't go for the big kiss he just kissed her lips firmly but sweetly,  then stepped back one step. Steffy stood forward without thinking.

"should we try to find Liam? if I go he will think I am after him but I am not, I am just worried." sweetly spoke Bill in a very caring voice.

Steffy replied "I can ask him during my date with him tonight, I will find out what is going on."