Part 3

RIVERA RESTAURANT

Bill smiled and looked up at Steffy "well had to much work so I gave it to my vice president Liam,  I graciously also told him I would let you know that he changed your lunch date to dinner date."

Steffy looked angry at Bill "you could of rang or even texted me Bill."

Bill couldn't get the big grin of his face "what and miss out on a date with the most beautiful woman in LA, sit sit Steffy relax and enjoy lunch it is on me."

"Work is pretty busy and I am sure Ally needs me she has a tough day, I should go." Steffy turned to walk away but Bill held her by the hand to stop her and pulled her towards him.

She turned back to him they were very close as he put his hand on her hips at that moment Steffy saw a flash. She turned and saw Justin taking a photo of her and Bill, she realized in the photo it would appear they were in a embrace.

She walked back quickly "Bill what the hell?" she asked.

Bill happily responded "my new twitter post of course, I am all social media these days and that shot will ruffle some feathers and let Liam know he is no match for me."

Steffy looked mad "Bill why? he is your son don't you love him?"

"He ruined every chance he had with you and even with my assistance. now it is my turn I lost you through no fault of my own, just because I was scared if I left Katie she would die."

Steffy just stood there looking at him "Bill it is so long ago so much has happened, don't think you and I could be together ever again."

Bill walked up to her looked her in the eyes, cupped her face with his strong hand "remember the passion, the love, the teasing and all the secrets and dreams we shared, you know me better then I know my self."

"Yes I did but not any more." she answered with a worried tone in her voice

He quickly spoke back "remember this." he kissed her on the lips, she moved away which accidentally opened her mouth enough for him to give her a more romantic proper kiss, she kissed back just for a moment or two then pulled away.

"Bill I have to go and you shouldn't have done that." she turned and quickly walked out.

Bill yelled as she walked out "this is going happen stop fighting it Steffy.

LIAMS OFFICE

Steffy went to Liams office straight from the rest restaurant wondering knowing she wanted to tell him about Bill but she didn't know how to say it.

She walked through the building knocked on his door and walked in to find a bunch of roses on his desk, next to a photo of Steffy and Liam and a box of truffles.

Liam was sitting behind desk "I have been expecting you Steffy please come In these gifts are for you."

"hey and thanks but I don't understand. how would you know I would come?" asked Steffy.

Liam smiled and responded with confidence "my dad suddenly had all this work for me to do, I knew immediately he would try steal my date with you, I knew you would resist him and I trust our love I knew you would come here straight away to make sure Bill didn't call and boast or send a compromising photo of the two of you so I would think something happened." he took a drink of water "did I get any thing wrong?"

Steffy smiled and was very relieved "yes you are 100% correct and he did try kiss me and Justin was there he probably took photos."

Liam just smiled walked up to Steffy and kissed her in the cheek "I will pick you up at 7 for our date, for now you better go I am interviewing someone for a inside story and think you won't want to be here when he arrives"