Biggest fuckin headache I've ever had, and that says a lot. I groan, and all the guys shut up.

"Fine, if you end up staying more than one night. We all get one night to be here, and ill stay tonight." Colby says, and all the guys nod.

"Fine." Sam says, and crosses his arms.

"Guys please go home. You have school tomorrow, and I don't want you to be too tired." I say, and they don't fight this time.

"Fine, but we're all coming over for lunch." Corey says, and I nod.

"Colby...I don't want you to be tired in the morning." I say.

"I don't mind." He says, and I smile.

Kacey makes a puking noise, and I roll my eyes.

"Guys, hugs." I say, and they all give me hugs, and say goodbye. Kacey surprisingly gives me hug and leaves. What's up with her lately?

"Is there Netflix on this thing?" Colby asks, and picks up the remote.

"No." I laugh, and he groans.

"Here." I hand him a cord that a nurse gave me before I fell back asleep.

"Connect your phone to the tv." I say, and he plugs it in. The screen from his phone pops up on the tv, and he puts friends on.

"Colby, you can watch what you want." I laugh.

"It's fine." He sits on the couch.

"Are there any blankets here?" He asks.

I look around, and the only one here is the one on me.

"You can have this." I start taking it off of me, and he shakes his head.

"No-"

"Just take it, I'm not cold."

"You will be." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Here." I manage to scoot over, and I pat on the spot next to me.

"You need your space-"

"Just lay down." I say, and he chuckles.

"Fine, but tell the guys to bring their own blankets." He says, and I giggle. He lays next to me, and I lay me head in his chest, and watch the tv.

I don't know why im so tired since I just woke up, but I am.

He puts his arms around me, and lays his head back on the pillows.

I hear the door open, and I look over to see Brennen running in.

"Fuck, sorry I forgot my phone." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"He was just cold."

"Mhmm. Don't try any stupid stuff cause she's already in enough pain." Brennen says to Colby, and I laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." Colby chuckles, and Brennen opens the door.

"See ya." He runs out.

COLBYS POV-

I look down at her, and smile.

She's so fucking gorgeous.

"Kaylee, you awake?" I ask, and she nods.

"Do you need anything?" I ask, and she giggles.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Cause I do."

"Colby?" She asks, and sits up slowly.

"Yeah?"

"What happened after I left. Like between you and nick."

"We fought."

"No, like what happened? What did you do to him."

"I gave him what he deserves...why are you asking?"

"And that's what?"

"I don't know exactly, but I do remember him passing out." I say, and wait for her to yell at me.

"Colby..."

"I'm sorry, but that what he deserves. He could have killed you Kaylee!" I say, and she holds her finger up.

"Why did you react like that though? You didn't have to beat him up, but you did..."

"Kaylee, all of us fought him."

"No. Not like you did Colby. I remember you yelling at him to not ever look at me again. Just tell me how he passed out."

"I banged his head against the brick wall."

She simply shakes her head in disappointment. I'm surprised she's not yelling at me right now, but I think she's just not in the mood.

"Thankyou for caring." She hugs me, and I hug her back.

"Just, let me take care of stuff my self."

"No offense, but isn't that how you got in this mess." I say as nicely as I could.

"Yes, but not everyone's going to have a knife."
She says and I shrug.

"I still don't understand why you care about me so much, and I'm trying to."

"Kaylee. Why wouldn't I care about you?"

"I'm such a bitch to you. When have I ever done anything nice for you. Besides what your thinking about." She says, and I chuckle.

"You make me happy Kaylee."

"Yeah but why do you care about me? You have no reason to."

"Quit saying that-"

"Tell me why." She says, and I sigh.

"I love you." The words just slip out of my mouth. I don't know what to do now. The smile on her face falls.

"You what?"

——

Authors note: THE QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS SKSKSKSK.