He is slumped against the passenger side of the car and his head is next to the window. I hit him and his head bounced off the window. I went to hit him again but he slide down.

My fist punched through the car window. The window didn't shatter. It held my fist in the middle of the glass. Blood was everywhere. This just made me angrier.

That I had missed.

When my fist pierced the glass I think I heard her scream. But it was probably all in my head. Why would she scream, she doesn't care.

I pulled my arm out of the glass and didn't even look at the damage.

He had slide to the side now and was leaning against the wing of the car. He was trying to  get up but he was struggling, he coughed and spat out some blood.

I leaned over him and hit him again, I kept hitting him, I was sitting on him now and just throwing punches, left, right, left, right.

He's not moving. I think he is knocked out.

But he's still breathing.

Which means he is still alive.

Which means he can still destroy my happiness.

He had already destroyed it.

I am still hitting him and this time I hear her screaming to stop.

The only time she actually cares is for him.

She wants me to stop hurting him.

Because she loves him.

But I wasn't going to stop.

She didn't stop sleeping with him.

She didn't stop lying to me.

She didn't stop and think about me in any of this.

She just thought about herself.

And about him.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, strong ones trying to pull me back. I was pulled off of the guy and thrown back a few feet.

I don't know who it was and I didn't pay them no mind.

I was able to drop and toss them to the side easily and I advance again on the bloody unconscious guy on the floor.

I only had one goal left in life.

Him to no longer exist.

I was nearly in arms reach but this time 3 guys stood in front of him. I think they were just some passers by that felt they needed to intervene.

I didn't want to hurt them.

This was nothing to do with them.

But they were standing between me and my target.

I used my training and took a step forward and put each one on the floor, not hurting them but just clearing the path to where I needed to get.

I think one of them thought I was going to hurt him so he threw a punch and I felt my lip split from his ring.

My tongue dipped out and licked the wound and the dripping blood. I tasted the warm iron on my tongue. It only spurred me on.
I picked up the guy and put him on the ground,  winding him but not permanently causing damage.

No one was between me and him now.

I stepped forward again and raised my fist ready to end this.

But suddenly she appeared in front of him. Between him and I, where she had been for months, but now physically.

My face had no expression.

She suddenly looked out of place, wearing a fancy suggestive black dress and heels and hair perfectly curled.

But none of that was for me.

Her face however was different.

All the colour had drained, her makeup was tear stained and her mascara had run down her face to the point it was touching her chin.

She was crying.

That's from me, I caused those tears.

Because I hurt her lover.

But in that moment I don't care her broken face doesn't break me. It hardens me.

She was been the reason why I had not lost my temper for 4 years and in 15 minutes she became the undoing of all that.

She had too much power, too much control.

She had me.

Had.

She looks up from him and stares at me I see her lips trembling she takes a step forward towards me. My eyes say it all "don't".

I don't say anything.

I don't need to.

My face is expressionless.

I can't let her see the hurt that she has created.

I saw him move in the corner of my eyes and my attention is drawn back to him.

I'm not even blinking staring at him, this guys that took everything from me. The one that destroyed my entire happiness and future.

I failed.

I failed in killing him.

I failed everyone.

I failed her.

I wasn't enough.

I had to finish this.

I stepped towards him but suddenly I felt my body hitting the ground and someone on top of me. I didn't fight back.

I felt two hands grab my arms. I couldn't focus on them, I could only focus on that guy on the floor and the girl standing in front of him. Whoever was on me grabbed my face and made look at them, it was Nick.

"y/n look at me, look at me, calm down, calm down, focus on me okay. Come back okay.. calm.." he sounds scared. He sounded like I've never heard before.

I look down at my body it's covered in blood my hands are scratched there's blood and glass in my knuckles but I am still tensing my fists, I just feel numb, I don't feel anything else.

I focus on my hands.

I try to control my breathing, everything around me starts to come alive people are gathering and staring and those three guys from earlier are up and tending to him on the floor.

I see one on the phone probably to an ambulance or the police.

I put my hands over Nicks that are still on my face. I look at him while I squeeze his hands and remove them from my face.

I nod my head at him silently telling him I'm okay, that I have control now.

I stood up. I noticed all the glass on the floor.

The mess.

The damage.

The destruction.

It mirrored my heart.

I didn't even look at her, I couldn't.

I started to unroll my shirt sleeves and I walked away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

confrontación con camila - up next