Haenami II

I am saddened over the fact that Jinwoo was eliminated in the latest episode. How his rank dropped so much and how I hated seeing his crying face- man I was about shook like everyone else on that show. He is still young and I know he will continue to grow more and more each day as he trains and stays as a kind and cute kid as he is now. I will look forward for his debut in the near future.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

I would like to thank all of your for the 25k reads! I am really astounded. Like seriously, you guys are so nice for reading this crappy book of mine lol.

As you all know the last episode airs next week and then Produce X 101 will finally be over. 

I have been contemplating if whether I should continue this book or not so I would like to ask you guys what you all want.

Should I continue this book or not?

I have warned that updates will not be as often given like before so if you guys are still willing to wait (and the fact that you still won't and can't get over Produce X 101) then why not?

If not thought then I will just stick to my plan and continue for one more month, updating as much chapters as I can in that single month.

I am hoping for a great response from you guys so that I could make a decision. Thank you and have a great day ahead. :))))