Smile | Only Girl Trainee Series

Hello earthlings!! This was the new series I was talking about in the chapter 'Hello, It's Me'. This won't actually be like a lot but there isn't much plots I can do. Anyways I hope you like this new series called 'Only Girl Trainee Series'.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Y/n clutched her fellow label mate's arm tightly. They had been told that JYP had to enter last in to the evaluations room. It had only occured to her the worry and nervousness that she would be the only girl trainee to enter the show.

She was very surprised when their President, Park Jinyoung had called her and Seobin up and had informed them that they will be joining Produce X 101. He had explained on why they had picked a female JYP trainee because of the success of Jeon Somi on the first season of Produce.

"Yah! It's so weird seeing you like this." Seobin snickered at her. "Hwaiting, Y/n!"

Y/n still had her cute eye smile on but she was clearly giggling nervously at the cameras directing towards them.

Interview Room:

Interviewer: Is she always smiley and giggly like that?

Seobin: *Laughs* Ah deh... Y/n never loses her smile. Her whole body just radiates aegyo. It can't be controlled.

Cut.

Interviewer: Are you that happy, Y/n?

Y/n: *Giggles at the question.* Deh, I'm very very happy.

The camera men, interviewer and staff all laugh as they melt upon seeing her natural aegyo.

End of Interview

"Hwaiting!" She gave another cute nose scrunch before grinning again.

"JYP Entertainment trainees, you may now go in!" A staff called out to them.

The two made a move to go in but Y/n was stopped by a staff. "Yun Seobin goes first. Y/n will follow once you are on the stage and then you two will go to your seats together."

Seobin glanced worriedly at Y/n who just gave him an encouraging smile. Taking it as a sign of okay, Seobin walked confidently through the tunnel that was lit brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

Y/n could hear the loud greetings of her fellow trainees. It was at this time that the staff nodded at her, signalling the time for her to come in.

Fixing out her outfit that consisted of some black highwaisted skinnies that had a slit on the knees, a tight white crop top, a red flannel tied around her waist and some black boots that matched Seobin's, she gave herself a fighting fist. Her hair was in a high pony with some tendrils framing down her pretty face.

Walking down the tunnel slowly, she immerged from the sights of the other 99 trainees who were still standing.

Her once confident walk had turned giddy as she spotted Seobin waiting for her at the middle of the stage. He waved at her to come.

Standing beside him, Y/n bowed as a sign of hello, her eyesmile not leaving her face.

"Bwoya? A girl trainee?" Son Dongpyo covered his mouth in shock as he stared at Y/n.

"A very pretty girl trainee." His label mate gaped at Y/n.

"I know where you're going to sit so you just go up, I'll be there beside the individual trainees." Y/n gave him a pat on the shoulder before pushing him to the stairs.