Doctor Pt. 2 | Kim Mingyu ft. Song Hyeongjun

Song Hyeongjun

Kim Mingyu

"Hyungs, I will be back

"Hyungs, I will be back." Hyeongjun called out to the rest of the X trainees.

The boys panted with confusion as they see their leader putting on his padding carefully. All of them were busy practicing the Produce X 101 theme song and they were labeled as the X trainees, they needed all the help they get.

"Where are you going?" Kim Mingyu from Jellyfish asked, sweat dripping down from his forehead.

"I have to go to the clinic and see my doctor." Hyeongjun answered.

He had told them about Y/n being his doctor for a few months now before he had his attacks. Ever since that mishap with their mentor, group X has been closer than ever.

"Can I come with you?" Mingyu smiled brightly at him. "Maybe I could be some of moral support for our leader."

A few minutes wouldn't hurt him and his practice, besides he had been one of the trainees who'd practice all night and day long.

Hyeongjun looked at the nearest staff for confirmation and saw that it was okay. "Okay sure."

Mingyu took it happily and told him to meet him outside since he'll will clean himself up. Thinking that he could use some air and free time from the stuffy practice room cheered him up a lot.

The clinic was located just 2 blocks from the main building where the A, B, C and D trainees were practicing and dorming in.

The two had changed into some new shirts and their usual padding. It was a chilly afternoon but the sky had different colours adorning it.

Mingyu and Hyeongjun had opted to walk and enjoy the fresh air. It might have seemed like they weren't allowed to go outside but the X trainees were just simply caging themselves in their practice rooms and practice as they were desperate to move up.

"Ah, this is nice." Mingyu breathed in the air and looked at the beautiful sky above him.

Hyeongjun looked at him and giggled. "Wanted a break?"

Mingyu nodded. "Yes, definately. I wanted this so badly. I know I'm not a good dancer..... nor a singer..... nor a rapper. My skills aren't good enough yet. Everything is really hard right now especially I saw the first episode ranking. Some people deserve it more than I do, but now I have to prove that I do too." He confessed. "I can only wish that I could be as a powerful dancer as you, great as a vocal as my label mate or as swaggy as a rapper like Nam Dohyun."

Hyeongjun was quite taken aback at what he just said. "Don't worry, we'll get through this together." He slung an arm around his shoulders. "As they always say, hard work pays off and we just hope that it will."

Mingyu chuckled. "Yeah, let's go up together with the others."

They had already reached the main building and with the help of some staff nearby, they had found the clinic.

Knocking lightly on the door, Hyeongjun and Mingyu went inside as they had heard Y/n calling out for them to come in.

"Hello!" The two bowed at the young doctor who was sitting just before her desk.

Y/n adjusted her circle spectacles that resembled Harry Potter's but in a more feminine way. "Oh! Uri Hyeongjunnie brought a friend." Hyeongjun gave her a smile and little bow.

Mingyu took this as a cue and introduced himself. "Hello! My name is Kim Mingyu. Please take care of me."

Mingyu noticed her as the one who had helped with Hyeongjun's attack during the first recording. He remembered all the buzz after she had left. A lot of trainees had joked about faking an illness just so that they could see the pretty doctor but they all knew better than that. Mingyu, no doubt, had viewed her as the prettiest girl he had seen now that he's seen her up close.

Y/n stood up from her chair, giving him a small smile she shook his hand. "Hello. My name is Doctor Y/L/N Y/N. It's nice to meet you, Mingyu-ssi." Gesturing for them to sit down, she pulled put 2 folders from a pile.

"Since Kim Mingyu is already here, I'll give you a check up as well, will that be okay with you?" Y/n asked Mingyu who just nodded nonchalantly.

"Do I wait outside for you to be done?" Mingyu asked carefully.

"Oh no need for that. Right Junnie?" Y/n glanced at the boy.

"Yeah. This'll be quick." Hyeongjun nodded at him assuringly.

A few minutes had passed by and Mingyu had seen her give him a physical assesment and some questions about his panic attacks. It was time for Mingyu's turn for the physical assessment and he was quite flustered at the close proximity of Y/n's face near his and they way she had touched him ever so gently so that she could use and hear through her stethescope.

Hyeongjun covered his mouth to prevent some giggles leaving his lips as he sees the obvious Mingyu.

Just as Y/n was done with his physical assessmentn she immediately started asking questions. "How have you been feeling every after practice? No problems? Some difficulty breathing or moving?" She asked carefully.

"O-oh. U-uhm. Nothing at all. Just some soreness here and there." He stuttered, unable to meet her eyes that were peering before her beautiful long lashes that he thought were very charming.

"Okay. So it seems that you two have no problems at all. Just some usual muscle pain and some soreness. Just be sure to drink lots and lost of water everyday and get plenty of rest and Hyeongjun, you must remember your meds. The two of you must take your daily vitamins. Is that understood?" She jokingly said in a commander like tone.

The two laughed, liking how she was very comfortable towards them.

"Yes, we understand!" They said in unison.

She ruffled both of their heads softly and gave them a grin. "Work hard."

After they had thanked her and went out of the clinic, going back to their separated building Hyeongjun wasted no time in teasing him.

"Seemed like you liked her huh?" Hyeongjun snipped teasingly.

Mingyu cleared his throat and looked away. "What do you mean?"

Hyeongjun rolled his eyes playfully. "WhAt dO You MeAn?" He mocked before snickering. "Man, you were a stuttering mess when you had your check up."

"N-no I wasn't!" Mingyu defended himself before stalking off fastly.

"Come on! You were all flustered when she came near you!" Hyeongjun called out to his figure that was getting further away.

"I can't hear you! What?" He yelled out behind him.

"Ey! You were blushing when she ruffled our hair!" Hyeongjun ran to catch up to him.

"It was because of the cold. Take of your gloves and tell me it isn't. Hurry up, we've some practicing to do." Mingyu avoided his eyes.

Hyeongjun snickered. "Okay whatever you say."

--------
Please leave a comment or vote! Fast updates are coming up soon! :)