She's Bold | Kim Yohan Pt. 1

Kim Yohan

Y/N' POV

"This oppurtunity is hard to miss Yohan!" I heard Mr. Kim yell. "If you don't take it, I won't support you ."

Mr. Kim is harsh, man.

The sound of a door being opened and slammed came below my balcony where Yohan's Mercedes was parked. I put down my book and jumped 10 feet off the railings of my balcony and landed beside the trunk of his car.

Oof. Hopefully there ain't no scratches on this hella expensive car. Wouldn't want to pay now do we Y/n?

"Yohan, open up." I knocked on his tinted window. He sat there, with both of his hands on the wheel and eyes closed. His black beanie disheveled and he forgot to put off his glasses.

"Yohan."

"Yohan, if you don't open this door I will seriously break your windows." He remained still. Heaving a sigh, I tried opening his door but it was locked.

My relationship with Yohan was kinda confusing. Ya see here, I'm a very very  confusing woman. I used to play boys left and right but ever since a certain guy named Kim Yohan entered this neighborhood 3 years I had suddenly gave up for that title and decided to use my skills solely him.

Yohan is such a fucking geek, his smart arse was out of this world (yes, I meant this theoretically and physically. His arse was hot.) And he's a pretty boy.

I pestered him a lot for the past 3 years and I had ultimately laid it down on him that I liked him very much but the geek was shy as fuck, made him pretty cute to be honest. We were close friends but we both knew that I wanted more than that.

I fell for him 2 weeks after our parents had started hanging out which meant that we saw each other often and yes, I fell hella hard for him. Scared me for a bit but I totally overcame it and was/is confident that I would get him in the end.

Sensing the distress, it's easy to know that the other doors might be unlocked.

I opened the passenger door and got inside his car.

"What's up babe?" I put my hands between his seat and looked at him. "You wanna talk about it?" He sat still, unmoving.

"The door back here was unlocked, dummy. If you don't want anyone to come inside you have to lock it all." I threw a toothy smile at him. "I'm gonna move shotgun, hmm'kay?"

I pulled my white Converese off my feet, my purple polka dotted socks on view and climbed beside him.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I asked sitting criss cross applesauce. He remained silent as I pestered him.

"Talk to me, babe." I pouted, poking him in the cheek.

"Can't you see that I want to be alone?" He snapped at me, putting his arms down to sides exasperatedly.

"Oh that's bullcrap. Nobody wants to be alone. We all know that."

"Well I do. So piss off." He glared at me more sad than pissed off.

I heaved a sigh, hardly fazed. "I now understand why the kids at school are afraid of you."

I dropped my shoes that I was holding and without warning I climbed on his lap facing him with my back against the steering wheel and my legs criss crossed.

Yohan stared at me with disbelief. " W-What are you d-doing?" His breathing uneven.

It wasn't the first time I initiated very bold skinship on him since I liked getting him flustered and all that and before y'all lash out me for being a predator. My skinship was consensual, he was okay with it and comfortable. So don't go all James Charles, Tati, and Jeffree Star on me sis.

(I just wanted to say, the beauty community is in shambles rn and I have no side or whatever bc sis, I'm tired of this drama- me: still watches every tea video lmfao. Where tf is my makeup tutorials that I probably will never follow??? And them reviews cause sis, i ain't buying a product thats not approved.)

I instantly wrapped my arms and legs around him, burying my head on the curve of his neck. "You looked like you could use a hug."

The scent of peppermint and rain indulged my nose as I breathed onto him. His smell was addicting like a drug and I never knew why.

I might be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy this.

Yohan sat still for a moment before pulling me against him tightly taking deep shuddering breaths.

"It's alright. I'm here." I cooed at him as I rubbed his back.

Damn boy, how many times do you work out every week? I can literally feel them muscles. Is this what Taekwondo training does to you?

Shut up, Y/n! Stay focused. There is no time for drooling!

We stayed there for a while, needing each others' comfort. I pulled away after a few minutes and placed my hands at the sides of his face and smiled at him.

"Let's go get some ice cream, yeah?"

He nodded. As I started to move away, I was pulled back again to his chest, my lips centimeters away from his. My hands on his chest and my eyes widened as I looked into his eyes, with surprise. I could feel his hot breath giving me goosebumps. His eyes flickered in my lips as if asking me permission.

Holy crap. He's leaning in. He is leaning in.

Oh my god. GO FOR IT Y/n. WHY ARE YOU HESITATING? THERE'S A HOT GUY THAT WANTS TO KISS YOU. YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR 3 FREAKING YEARS THIS IS IT.

I hesitated but as my eyes glanced at his tempting lips I placed my lips on his.

Well damn, my freaking world just exploded.

Our lips moved in sync and my body just burned with desire. My hands slithered to the back of his head, taking his beanie off. I pulled back away from him and put his beanie on my head.

Licking my lips, I winked at him. "Sorry babe, but ice cream first."