Ravens flew past Stefan, gurgling croaks rising from the back of their throat. One snapped a branch trailing towards Damon. They mocked his sorrows, clapping their wings past him.

"Damon," Stefan called. His heart quickened. He rushed to Damon's side. "What happened?"

"You read the letter." Damon wiped a scratch from his left cheek. Stupid fucking Raven.

"I know. Is he the one you-"

A glint of danger shone in Damon's eyes. He nodded. "Ye-" Another snap of wood.

The sun fluttered light away, embracing eternal darkness.

Stefan blinked, checking his watch. "It's only 8 a.m." He stood his ground. "What's happening?"

"Micah's last rite." Damon closed his eyes at the mention of his lover. The tears subsided for now. Next time they returned, Damon would give them his last rite.

"Last rite?"

A nod.

"My heart is black as night. I remember- I killed him." Weakness held Damon's knees hostage. "I killed him," He placed his hands behind his head. "How could I kill him?"

Stefan said nothing. But watched as a flicker of shadow hovered before him and Damon. "Damon." He called. "Look."

Damon opened his eyes when the shadow settled. His widened.

He looked into familiar silver-crimson eyes. The shadow stared at him hastily, which eased his heart. Damon's knees buckled at the beauty that haunted him day and night.

A man who was full of storms and death. "Micah?"

The shadow grinned. "My stupid idiot."

He even sounded the same. That same stupidly deep voice that always soothed him and made him fall in love. Damon could never decide if Micah's voice was soft deep or fruity.

"Micah." Damon cried, stepping forward. The shadow cleared as the sun swallowed darkness again. "I'm sorry."

"He's at peace now." Stefan placed a hand on Damon's shoulder.

"Death is not the end for Grimms, Stefan. Wherever he is now. He's now a reaper."

"A reaper?"

"Yes. He'll be in hell for all eternity to reap souls."

-

The Dark Creator entered the training Hall in Dark Dominion; Helliom as The Reaper of Dawn trained with ruthless efficiency, striking down his opponent faster than time could quiver.

"You've done well." The Dark Creator's smoky voice drawled. "I have a mission for you."

The Reaper of Dawn stepped forward, twisting two arming swords into their sheaths. "What kind of mission?" A lopsided grin etched on The Reaper of Dawn's lips.

The Dark Creator placed a folder on the desk before him. "I want you to take out a woman named Katherine Pierce. She's causing trouble. Big trouble," The Dark Creator's Brown honeyed eyes held beckoning danger. "You can do that, can't you?"

The Reaper of Dawn glanced at the folders. Every detail is written down, along with pictures of a group of people. One more familiar than the others.

"I thought she was dead?"

"She was." Dark Creator sat on the chair provided for him. "You see, at the end of their story, The Organization decided they could be useful. We brought Stefan and Enzo back. They didn't even notice. Our only mistake was, we brought out the wrong person. Now she's out of grasp."