(11) HIGH DEMONS OF THE COURT OF HELL

😣Don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me. ❤️

『26 Salvatore Boarding House, Mystic Falls, VirginiaJUNE 10TH 2015

Mystic Falls, Virginia
JUNE 10TH 2015

DEAR DAMON,

You once told me how faulty the stars were. That a wish does not come true by wishing upon a shooting star. You said the stars did not lead you to me, but your hunger and need for chaos and death. I must say, that was the best-godsdamned decision you have ever made. Regardless, the stars led you to me.

That is my belief.

Whoever was responsible for fate and the choices we make must have known how great our story would be. I couldn't help but wonder if fate had something else installed for us. Otherwise, why did they bring us together, only to rip us apart like we're rabid dogs?

But, we're not rapid dogs. Dogs can be playful, friendly warriors. In a way, we could be dogs if you think about it. They are loyal. So calling someone a dog isn't an insult.

I shouldn't be mourning the love I have for you— the love we shared. I shouldn't be running around for years fighting enemies who wish for our death and suffering. I am yet to wonder what are the plans of fate.

The fates will do whatever it takes to keep us apart. Yet, the thought of never seeing you again— Never touching and holding you burns my very core. I've lived without a soul for so long that I forget what living feels like.

Tell me, Damon. How does it feel to have a soul? You destroyed my soul the day you left. I felt it crack like a thousand shattered glass. You created a ravenous beast who will not stop until his enemies burn in Dark-Hell flame.

I will never rest. Even in death, I will never be at peace.

I tried to search for Bliss for months but I couldn't find a single lead. It was as though she didn't exist. No witch or demon could find her. I considered asking Higher Beings for their help, but Bliss was a demon. Some of them wouldn't care. I will find her. Whoever took her will make a mess. But, she doesn't matter now.

She is not you.

I needed help from The High Demons of the court of Hell, so I went down there. Instead, they challenged me with barbaric monsters. They said I needed to defeat their five greatest warriors. If I could do that, they would help and make me their champion. Turns out, they needed to be rid of their champions. Something was fishy.

I grabbed a weapon and fought until their weapons made several marks on my skin. Until my mouth was bloody. Until they almost killed me. I almost gave up— until I remembered what I was fighting for. Who I was fighting for.

I killed three of the champions until their heads hit the dirty, blood-stained ground. I did not stop. Victory wasn't mine yet.

Whilst I prepared for the last two champions, one came to me. She informed me how mistreated they were by the High Demons of Hell. They said the court never intended to help me. Suffice to say, I wasted my time, but no. that wasn't the end of it.

The champions said they knew things that the court did not know, things they never bothered to learn. The court often worried about the Higher Beings and not their species and world.

So I made a choice. I joined forces with the last two champions. If they betrayed or lied to me, they would indeed have me to worry about. I remind myself to be cautious. After all, I don't trust anyone because, eventually, everybody wants to rule the world. Those words keep me steady. They keep me from that final blow to the head.

So, our plan to take out the Courts of hell worked. It was a hard bloody success

I called on the blessings of Dark Creator to guide me through these moments. To give me strength. I prayed to the Dark Universe, asking for its bloodied war and darkness to defeat the High Demons of the court. I prayed to my mother to make me invisible to their blades, so I could walk among the dead and slaughter my enemies.

I took them out. One by one, they were. . .weeded out like ants. So when there was no one left, the champions fulfilled their bargain. They told me a demon had been conspiring against me for a long time, but this demon wasn't alone. They had help. Someone close enough to me; they said.

They wanted me out of the game, wanted me as someone's champion. They said you were a means to an end. At the wrong place, at the wrong time. They wouldn't go on. Rumors and conspiracy traveled fast within Helliom, faster than above ground. And now, my only goal was to find who started this and put an end to it.

This person didn't hate me, they wanted me as their champion. All this while, they were buttering me up. Feeding me enough for sorrows and darkness.

I must be something special.

Hell wasn't what everyone said it was. It wasn't a fiery pit of darkness and suffering. Hell for its citizens meant something different. It is everyone's worst nightmare.

The origin of hell and its inhabitants has always been a mystery of some kind. Many believe celestials sent humans to hell. There they would lose their souls for all eternity. But, I've met some demons with souls. So, I'm not sure about that saga.

While I was still in hell, I asked around. The demons, of course, were skeptical about me and my agenda, especially after rumors. . . Well, I did slaughter the High Court along with the help of their champions. Scattered Demons searched for a new high court and someone to blame for what had happened. Not even the Devil or Satan cared enough about the mess in hell to fix it. Reasons I do not know. I have a feeling they will thank me later.

As I knocked on more doors, more hid from me, afraid to speak or face me. All except one demon who agreed to help on one condition. I helped her escape hell. Unless Helliom pardoned its citizens. Or if a Grimm or celestial or hunter summoned them as an aid. No one ever left hell.

I allowed her as my aid as long as she told me what I needed to know. She told me stories of someone named Radomir. Of Course, I was confused.

Who the fuck was Radomir?

She said Radomir knew things and how to find people. Although, I didn't care for that. Then she said. 'Someone ordered Radomir to chase Damon away. All I know is. Radomir sent a messenger.'

When I asked who the mastermind was. She'd gone quiet and looked at me with fear in her eyes before saying.

'The Demon Head.'

Now I knew a title.

Whoever this was, I am close to finding them.

She said I should find Radomir who will lead me to the Demon Head. That was my next step. I left her there. She was free and now I was on my way to find Radomir.

Another long journey.

See you next year.

LOVE,
MICAH UNDERWOOD

P.S I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN