(13) GAME ON

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐️ AND COMMENT 💬

『26 Salvatore Boarding House, Mystic Falls, VirginiaJUNE 10TH 2017

Mystic Falls, Virginia
JUNE 10TH 2017

DEAR DAMON

Today I sat alone in the same dark park we met. I wondered what to do next. Is it insane to think that after one year; I would rush into the mission of destroying The Demon Head?

I thought I would act fast and callous for revenge, but as it turned out, I needed to reflect on my next game plan. I imagined you walking to the park and telling me to come home. You would apologize and kiss at my feet, or you'd tell me it was all a bad dream, saying you would never leave me.

I tried chasing pavement with the hope that the next time I see you again will fill me with such glee. I can't help but think about Bliss Cortese and how much I hate her.

It seems my dreams have changed now. I'm not eager to reunite with you, but to find Bliss Cortese and end her. Finding her will be difficult, but I will enjoy destroying her, no matter how hard it may be.

She staged an attack on herself and pretended to be my friend. All part of The Demon Head's plan. Not to mention, she's the one who made you leave. Bliss tore us apart on the orders of The Demon Head.

I do not care for that. It seemed it took her a while to work out the kinks of her plans. To serenade me as though she had no hate for me. I was foolish. I allowed her in. I bonded with her.

Even the mission to find her sister. It seems she lied about that as another ploy to get close to me. She was under orders. I understand now. She wants to play games.

She aims to wish me death and eternal suffering. Now it is my turn to make her dance to my games before I decide her fate.

Bliss wanted my suffering. She would get hers tenfold.

Game on!

For months, I followed leads to find Radomir. Who I knew would lead me to Bliss. The demon informed me Bliss was one of the high demons of the court of hell. Sorry, She was a former high demon of the court. That meant she was a powerhouse, which also meant she would be smart enough to destroy the means of her demise.

All the chances she's taken into precession against any other attacks against her. A safety net. Brilliant. But I had something from The Organization to use against her.

Radomir was hard to find. But with the leads I followed, I found dem in the Reds Universe. Radomir is not a man or a woman, thus Radomir has pronouns used to refer to dem. It's taken me quite a while to get used to the pronouns. The demon told me a mate of Radomir created the pronouns for dem.

When I visited Radomir, dir already knew I was coming and told me where to find Bliss. She would lead me to The Demon Head. I was close. This close. Thus, that was what led me to sit in the dark park, thinking of what to do because when I leave. I will destroy Bliss' happiness and be a step closer to you.