(12) THE GODKILLER ACHILLES UNDÉMlÖN

Don't forget to Vote and comment💬

『26 Salvatore Boarding house, Mystic falls VirginiaJUNE 10TH 2016

Mystic falls Virginia
JUNE 10TH 2016

DEAR DAMON

The day we talked about growing old together, you said wanted to find a cure for vampirism. If that was the price you had to pay, then so be it. Despite the little care you had for The Organization, or the gossip surrounding you; You held out. You stayed by my side—even now. I saw different volumes of loneliness in your eyes. I saw how hard you worked to be worthy of my people and my way of life.

I remember when you assured me I wasn't alone despite knowing I hid from the world. You are the reason why I am learning about life. You were the night owl who drew out my shell, so when I took your hand and asked what you desired. I figured since you kept up with my life as an elite Grimm hunter, then I should bask in the life of a raven like yourself.

That was the first time you took me clubbing. At first, I wanted to leave when it became too loud and overwhelming with such a lucid crowd. If you hadn't kissed me, I would have assessed everyone as a threat while isolating myself.

So that kiss worked.

It turned a scary night into that of fun. I still couldn't believe you got me drunk, although it was my first time drinking alcohol. One shot of mojito turned into two, then four, and ten.

We danced and danced until the music became a part of our bodies, minds, and souls. Moving from one direction to another. It lifted me, then again, it could have been the drinks.

The club became fun when I got drunk. Drinking turned me from an introvert to an extrovert for the night, all thanks to the man who took me to the club. Ugh— I still remember his name was Damon Salvatore.

Afterwards, we had this amazing Indian food. Chicken tikka masala. It was hot and spicy. I don't think I've ever tasted food so delicious, all except your cooking, of course. I remember how I threw up the next day. You had a bucket by the bed and cleaned up my mess.

I was grateful to have you take care of me.

Then the worst. Hangover.

Your hangover cure saved hours of headache and heaving.

Thank you.

You would think as a Grimm, my alcohol tolerance would be imperious. Oh, how wrong I was.

I remember ordering takeout after moving out of my parent's home because I met you. It made me glad, so happy that you always tend to me. To cook and clean. I never had to worry about coming home from a mission and having takeouts again.