"I don't think Lisa would do that to our little Rosie," Chu stated.

The three of us were walking towards our next class when we suddenly saw Lisa and Rosé laughing in front of the lockers.

Irene gasped, "They look cute together!"

"Do they?" Jisoo's eyes went smaller.

I stared blankly at the two who are oblivious of the stares they're getting, not only from us three but from other students as well.

I watched at how Rosé's eyes glimmered while looking at the blonde, her smile stretched out wide while talking to her.

My eyes shifted to Lisa as I tried to analyze her gestures. She looked....

Beautiful.

No wonder she easily gets whoever she wants. I can't believe she got my friend too.

I saw her place a strand of Rosé's hair behind her ear, making me stiffen. Rosé blushed hard at the gesture.

No, not my sister....

LISA'S POV

I couldn't help but reach for the strands of hair that's blocking Rosé's pretty face.

I saw how she blushed and fell silent because of what I did. I've got a clue why she's constantly blushing once in a while, I'm not stupid not to notice. But I'm just not sure.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah!" she looked away, only for her eyes to widen when she looked at something, or rather, at someone.

I traced her gaze and saw that Jennie's standing somewhere near us, and the three of them were looking at us like they have been doing it for a while now.

I remember Jisoo because I've talked to her before, but I didn't expect to see Irene beside her. I guess they're friends.

The three of them looked stunning individually and even more together. Like saying You can't sit with us.

The mean, popular girls in movies, you know? Only that I've already hooked up with one of them, Jisoo looked pretty nice and Jennie's a student leader, like what Rosé told me.

"Unnies!" Rosé sheepishly smiled at them.

"Hey Rosie," Irene said to her while being the first one to walk towards us, but her eyes were all on me.

I almost smirked at how she's eating me out with her eyes but chose to behave today, so I chose to look past her shoulders instead. At Jennie specifically.

"Don't you have class?" Jennie completely ignored my stare and walked towards Rosé too, Jisoo following her.

"You're blushing," Jisoo suddenly commented, pointing at Rosé's cheeks while laughing.

Rosé slapped her hand away, looking uneasy after rolling her eyes at her then turning to Jennie, "I don't have class yet. My professor on that one won't be around for a week."

"Well then you can join us—"

"Jennie! There you are!"

JENNIE'S POV

I looked back and saw Kai running towards me. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like a fool I always am whenever I see him.

He's my long time crush that happens to like me back. My suitor, to be exact.

"Hey Kai," I shyly smiled. I can feel Irene and Jisoo giggling beside me. They'll probably tease me later talking about how my eyes became heart shaped once again.

"I just want to remind you about our meeting later. You haven't forgotten about it, have you?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"I remember it clearly. But don't you have your football practice later?"

"None. I already asked my coach to give me some time so I can prioritize the upcoming elections."

Actually, Kai is a student leader too. We ran for higher positions this year and I gladly accepted his offer when he asked me to be his running mate. He's running as the school vice president while I'm running as the president.

Kai immediately left after reminding me briefly of our meeting later.

"Meeting, huh?" Irened mischievously grinned at me. "Who else are attending?"

"Just..." my face grew hot, "The two of us. We'll be talking about our candidacy."

"Candidacy my ass," Jisoo commented. I glared at her before glaring at my sister who also laughed.

"So as I was saying you can just join us since we don't have classes either for about half an hour?" I said while checking my wristwatch.

"Thanks Unnie but I'm already hanging out with Lisa," she gently declined my offer with a shy smile plastered on her face.

I inhaled deep before showing off my best smile, to the both of them.

"Oh. Okay then."

But Lisa never smiled back, she just gave me a blank stare. How rude.

"Can we hangout some other time too, Lis?" Irene suddenly asked in a very flirty tone that even Rosé looked suspiciously at her.

I nudged Irene's side and gave her a stern look. I already told her that Rosé is into Lisa and she dared act like this in front of me?

"Sorry I'm kinda busy these days. Let's go Rosé," Lisa plainly said, not even looking at Irene nor showing an emotion, just staring at my sister while her hand slowly grasped hers.

My eyes focused on their hands.

"O-Okay. Bye Unnies..." I can hardly notice Rosé as she waved at us while walking away with Lisa.

"Woah. She's got guts to hold hands with Rosé in front of her girl's sister. She fears no one," Jisoo said, full of astonishment while eyeing me, "Not even you, Jennie Kim."

"Oh, don't forget that someone else had the guts to try flirting with my sister's crush. In. Front. Of. Me." I hissed, turning to Irene.

In that instant she looked pale while nervously smiling, "I was just testing her for Rosie's sake you know!"

"Try reminding Lisa of your hook-up in front of Rosé and I'll be the one to hook your body upside down right here," I said with all seriousness. "Try me, Irene. You know I'm nice but not when my sister gets hurt."

I can see Rosé liking Lisa seriously. I'm not really sure if I should worry or not, but right now I just don't want her to get hurt.

"Geez calm down!" Jisoo interrupted us.

I ignored her and remained glaring at Irene. "Do you understand?"

"Yes! Of course, she's like my own sister too," Irene responded while frowning.

"Yeah... She's like our little sister," Jisoo mumbled followed by a long sigh which sounded as if she's carrying a heavy baggage in her mind.

I'm probably just thinking too much today.

I just shook my head and diverted my attention to something else to ease the tension between us three.