Chapter 30

It's been 4 months since Lauren and Camila started dating. Since then Camila has been quite off the edge now that word has gone out across the Jauregui mafia and even the Hansen mafia. Camila now plays a much bigger role as well. She is no longer looked upon as a dirty good for nothing slave. She is now looked upon as a sophisticated precious prize of the Angel. Now that may sound all fancy, but now Lauren is playing a much bigger role too.

It's coming close to the day where Mike Jauregui will be retiring his spot as leader. Which means Lauren has been extra busy trying to fully prepare herself to finally take her spot as leader and guide the mafia to new heights. Camila doesn't see her as much as she used to these days. Which honestly envies Camila a bit. She knew that this could be her.

She knew that she would have her days where she got to prepare to become the new mafia leader. Take over what her dad hadn't finish and continue to build on, have a child of her own and teach them the routes of the mafia. Then again she's glad she ran away. The whole alliance and Irene really frightened her off.

Not only that, but she's also glad she ran off or else she would have never met Lauren.

Crazy to say that huh?

Well that's how Camila felt. As much as Lauren scared the absolute shit out of her and abused her terribly in the beginning she now sees and knows a completely different Lauren. Her Lauren treats Camila like an absolute queen. Which is very surprising. You would think that not only a future mafia leader, but also a blood thirsty assassin would treat who they care cruelly. Guess you really can't judge a book by it's cover.

Camila feels a feeling in the pit of her stomach everytime her and Lauren have a chance to just be with each other. Whether they're cuddling up on their couch in the room watching a movie or Lauren is dominating Camila in the bedroom. Which also reminds Camila of something special.

She was also Lauren's submissive. She has the beautiful collar around her neck to prove it as well. Lauren had made everything absolutely perfect. It had been their 2 month anniversary and Lauren had special plans for the night. A candle lit room, rose petals scattered on the floor and on the bed, the sweet smell of lavender and honey, the sexy music ringing through, and the best part was Lauren dressed in a small black thong and a black lacy see through bra.

It makes Camila feel tingly everytime she looks back on that night. It was not only super hot and sexy, but it was also very romantic and intimate.

Lauren was just perfect to Camila. Sure she has her moments where she is craving to see a helpless body die in front of her eyes. See their blood pouring out in every different cut Lauren leaves on the skin. It fucking frightens Camila whenever she sees Lauren with nothing but murderous bright green eyes. She always knew better then to go near Lauren when she's like that.

It was stressful having to deal with Lauren's moods. It's like one minute she's this soft gentle gray eyed girl then the next she's the devil sprouted murderous green eyed killer.

Camila just had to deal with it. Not really her ideal idea of a relationship, but hell she would much rather prefer this then being with Irene.

Not only does Camila must worry about her new roles, Lauren's mood, but she must continue to keep her true identity a secret. There has came times where her true self was much too dangerously close to being revealed. It's a true panic yet somehow Camila always managed to keep her cool which helped a shit ton.

Her life has changed so much. For the best? For the worst? She didn't know how to answer that. As much as Camila enjoys being Lauren's girlfriend, she just has too many worries trapped in her head that won't allow her to settle. This wasn't where she belonged. She wasn't a Jauregui or a Hansen. She was a Cabello. The biggest enemy to the two greatest mafias.

If her truth ever came out... well... then that's really the end of the road for her. She couldn't just run back to dad, beg him for forgiveness and get let back in the mafia, and let things go back to normal. It would never happen. If anything she would be back to being locked up like a dog in a cage in the mercy of the Angel. The thought of being killed by your own girlfriend hurts Camila.

She had to blame herself though. She was the one who put herself into this pit she has dug. Life was just a lot.

"Hello my dear.", Camila heard a voice bring her out of her mixed emotional thoughts.

"Hey babe.. ", Camila replied to her girlfriend.

"Is everything alright? You don't seem so happy.", Lauren says as she sits herself down next to Camila.

"I'm fine... just thinking.", Camila said.

"About what princess?", Lauren asked.

"About life if I'm being honest. There's just so much. So much that I'm not really used to.", Camila said.

"I see what you mean baby. I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I never wanted for you to feel stressed or pressured. I know it's a lot, but honestly I really have to thank you.", Lauren smiled softly.

"Thank me?", Camila quirked her eyebrow.

"Yes. I want to thank you for handling so much for as long as you have. I know I haven't been there fully most of the time which I sincerely apologise for, but still thank you baby. Thank you for being my good girl.", Lauren said as she pecked her girlfriend's lips.

Camila only blushed and smiled shyly as she looked down causing Lauren to chuckle softly.

"You're cute when you blush babe.", Lauren complimented as she tucked a strand of Camila's hair behind her ear.

"You think so?", Camila looked up shyly.

"Oh I know so babygirl.", Lauren smiled softly again.

Wow she's actually smiling. Haven't seen that in a long fucking time.

Camila smiled softly back and passionately kissed Lauren. The kiss soon got very deep which caused Camila to pull Lauren on top of her with her legs spread out in submission. Lauren disconnected the kiss and smirked.

"Look at you spread your legs for me. You want something kitten?", Lauren said as she teased the waistband of Camila's shorts.

"I want you... daddy.", Camila moaned softly.

"Of course you do.", Lauren smirked wider and as soon as she was about to get busy-

"I love you Lauren.", Camila said softly.

This caused Lauren to stop and look at Camila. She then got off of Camila, making her feel dumbfounded, and she then kissed Camila's temple gently.

"That's nice sweetheart.", Lauren mumbled and walked away out the bedroom door.