Well can we see the twins they asked "nope until I get custody cause I'm not trying to mess with crystal rn". "Why don't you invite her down for dinner and y'all work things out" my mom said No ma do it yourself I said giving her crystal number.

 "Why don't you invite her down for dinner and y'all work things out" my mom said No ma do it yourself I said giving her crystal number

Crystal P

Crystal P.O.V
After getting a invite from Ms.lin I already knew what type of dinner this was gonna be. I got the kids ready and I let them pick what ever they wanna wear.I told Treasure where I was going that's when she wanted to go so I waited for her and love and We lefted the house. We got to Ms.lin house and ny open the door and when she saw me this girl jumped on me and started hugging me. "I missed youuuu" she said hugging me and hugged her back and told her I missed her too.ny took Alyssa and her treasure started talking.

    I made my way in the kitchen and Ms.lin was hugging me and she took Adrian and talking about how she hasn't seen him in a long time and how she missed him and Alyssa.Me,ny,Ms.lin,and Treasure were all in the kitchen talking while the kids played

JJ P.O.V
Me and chad were outside smoking that's when Adrian came outside staring at us. wassup lil nigga I said to him "sup bitch" I was shocked asf and chad just started coughing and passed me the blunt for a 6 year old this lil boy act like a grown man. "Let me get some of that" Adrian asked nah you too young I replied. "Come on man stop being lame" fine I replied I told him what to do and he was actually smoking it. That shit nasty he said blowing out the smoke. "You shouldn't be smoking that shit in the first place" me and chad turned to see king looking down at Adrian. Adrian didn't say a word "let's go " king said giving him this look.They lefted and me and chad kept smoking.

King P.O.V
I was walking to the kitchen with Adrian then I heard him say "you not gonna tell momma right" with tears in his eyes no I'm telling yo mom now stop all that crying if you did something own up to it don't cry about it he nodded his head and we went to the kitchen.The table was already set up so ny called everyone to the table we prayed and ate.

We were eating and I noticed Sheree giving looks to crystal but I ignored it.Then my mom started talking a I knew all hell was gonna break lose

Crystal P.O.V
I was eating and ms.lin said to me "crystal I'm not trying to make you feel attacked but the only reason why I ask questions at the dinner table is so there's no drama or beef in the family or builted up anger in anyone I kinda use it as family therapy" I nodded my head and told her understand completely.Then she asked me why I went missing and how I came up with the whole thing.So um the day I lefted the hospital I went to go check out the new house and then I came back to the hospital to pick up king then when I walked in the room and that's when I um heard noise from the bathroom........ so I put my ear to the door and heard moaning and king.So I lefted and I didn't know where to go so I went to treasure and the twins were with her anyway and that's when I saw her man beating on her so got my gun and started shooting him.Me and treasure lefted and I came up with the idea to leave completely and just forget about the past so I went to the house and I cut  my hand put blood everywhere while Treasure broke everything and got the money then I took the camera footage and we lefted I put our phones in a bag and a lil blood and threw it in a river and we went on a road trip stopping at banks taking money the we got to New York and I was a real estate agent but I didn't like so I became a bottle girl and raised my kids.

Everyone looked shook but then ny said "that was a good idea sus" king sucked his teeth and side eyed her but I gave her a high five.The whole time I noticed sheree was eyeing me but I didn't care.So king was cheating? Mhm I replied. "Thats why you need a real nigga"JJ said. I did a little laugh and told him "boy byeeee".We finished our meals and I helped clean up.Then Ms.lin told us that all of us are staying in the house for a week until we all get along.I agreed cause no work for me.We all went home got are stuff and came back and the kids left with ms.lin for the week.