Help

I woke up in a very dark room. When i mean very dark, i mean as in i can't see shit in here. I could tell I was in some basement kind of room. I hear leaky pipes and I feel cold stone like floor. As I kept walking around I bump into a table it sounded as if had some things on a tray. A metal tray with some kind of supplies.

"Are you awak- Ah you are!"

I turned around where the light was filling the room and where the voice came from. That voice had to belong to Namjoon. I turned around and looked at the table for I can protect myself with something.

Wait.... why are they're knifes here.... there's so many scary things like a syringe and scalpels. It's like as if he was going to do something bad to me. I quickly grab the knife and turned around and faced Namjoon.

"W-w-where the hell am i Joon." I said shakily as I was also shaking.

"Ahhh I love when you call me Joon." He said as he smiled.

"NAMJOON I AINT PLAYING NO FUCKING GAMES. WHY AM I HERE AND WHERE AM I?" I said as I took a few steps.

"Y/n? Do you love me?"

"...What?"

"DO YOU LOVE ME?! ANSWER ME Y/N."

What the hell does he mean. I did but now look. He as some way overprotective brother. This is terrifying me so bad.

"OF COURSE NOT. LOOK AT YOU, YOU DUMB FUCK."

With that he turned around and walked out while closing the door. I fell on my knees. I dropped the knife and started dropping tears. What the hell is going on. Why is Joon acting so crazy. This is not the Joon I know. I know he's overprotective but this is way too far. I want my old Joonie back. Where is he?

After 4 minutes the door open with the light on from the room. I quickly got up with the knife and searched the room and I was correct. A creepy and old basement. It was horrifying. I turned back and saw Namjoon dragging a body.

He carried up and threw it at me. I screamed. Blood was everywhere. The body was horribly damaged. Eyes looked stabbed? Lips are blue with blood. Face is pale, hair is red, the body had stab wounds and bruises.

I fell to my knees again, dropping the knife, I knew who it was. It was Jimin. I started crying heavily. I hugged his dead body not caring if I was covered in blood.

"J-jimin... I'm s-sorry. It should of been me. I'm sorry, Jimin!" I yelled the last part as I dug my head in his neck. Then suddenly the body was pulled away from me. I got up and saw Namjoon holding him from his neck.

"Do you finally love me, Y/n?"

I screamed. What the hell does he want.

"NAMJOON WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHAT IN HELL MAKES YOU THINK I'LL EVER LOVE YOU. NOT TO MENTION NOW... YOU TOOK MY LOVE!"

He started laughing crazily. It's starting to scared me. He then threw Jimin's body on the ground as if he was trash. I back away and he just walks closer till i had no where else to go.

He's right in front of me and looks down at me. He then suddenly chokes me.

"I protected you your whole life FROM MONSTERS, I TOOK CARE OF YOU, GAVE YOU MY LOVE, and this is how you feel for me. I EVEN TOOK AWAY JIMIN SO IT'LL JUST BE US. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME YET!" He screams and lets me go.

I dropped on the floor and started gasping for air.

"Namjoon I did love you. YOUR MY FAMILY FOR FUCK SAKES, BUT LOOK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN NOW."

He screamed loud causing me to flinch.

"You can't be dumb can't you. Not as in family but as if we belonged to each other. Your MY QUEEN. I'm your king. There's no one else and if there are they're peasants. They're dirt."

I started to shake. He can't be serious. He can't feel that way towards me. He's- He's my brother.

"Namjoon you c-can't. You're my b-brother. That's just horrible." I said shakily.

He sighed heavily.

"You still don't know? Don't you?"

I looked at him in confusion. What is hell is talking about.

"What are you talking about..."

"Y/n, we are siblings, but not blood related. I'm adopted. Your parents adopted me. While I was really young. I found adoption paper in your mom's room." He said as he squated down.

I widen my eyes. He's lying. No way. That's has to be a lie of course.

"Haha I'm not lying, and even if we were your blood related brother, that would change nothing of how I feel for you, my queen." He said low and softly as he rubbed my legs up and down.

"Get away from my you weird fuck! I don't want you." I said as I kicked his face. He fell backwards and I got on my knees and started running towards the door. I was about to get out till Joon pulled me back causing me to fall.

He laughed crazily again while walking towards me.

"Your fucking crazy Y/n if you think you will leave. Your mine, your always mine and had been mine since I saw you for the first time. I was trying to be nice to you but now you're acting like a bitch. If you are then MY BITCH SHOULD KNOW TO LEARN HER PLACE HERE."

"Joon get away from me please! Please don't hurt me!" I yelled and I was backing away again.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me to where he was. He got on top of me, holding my arms in place, and just started kissing me on my lips. I started to cry heavily and I tried to get my hands out but he's too strong. Nothing would work on him, but i still tried to get him off of me even if nothing was working.

After what seemed like forever, he stopped. He looked at me with a big smile as if he won a prize at the fair. And I? Well I could feel tears in my eyes about to slide down my cheeks. I feel disgusting. I want to bleach my lips or just rip it off my face and feed it to the dogs. I hate him so much. I hate myself so much.

"Why are you crying? Did i hurt you? I'm sorry,       Y/n!" He said as he tries to hug me.

But I back away quickly.

"Get away from me! Of fucking course you hurt me, you ass! You kidnapped me to GOD KNOWS WHERE, You locked me up in a COLD ASS ROOM, AND YOU'RE SEXUALLY ASSAULTING ME! I FEEL DISGUSTED TOWARDS YOU AND MYSELF NOW!"

"Y/n—,"

"SHUT UP NAMJOON! YOU SAID YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME AWAY FROM MONSTER MY WHOLE LIFE! If you want to keep doing that, THEN GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. GET OUT OF MY SITE. I DON'T LOVE YOU IN BROTHERLY WAY NOR ROMANTICLY." I yelled at him.

I know that was a horrible choice but I just had to say it.

I closed my eyes expecting to feel any pain or hear yelling but no. I opened my eyes to see Namjun crying. I didn't say anything to him cause why should I? He kept crying and crying till 3 minutes later her walked out and locked the door. I went up to it and slowly try to opened the door but it was locked. As expected.

Least he left the lights on. Now I can see what I can do to leave this hell hole....

________________________________
Another one! 💜