Is This Reality?

Chapter 6: Is This Reality?

Well that was a nice sleep. I feel so energized and awake. I should get change and eat, so i can go to Jimin's house. I haven't talk to him for a while now and i feel bad. I really do! He's my best friend and I him this time. I feel terrible.

I got up from my bed and got dressed quickly. I changed into something comfortable and formal like. I did my hair by just brushing it and went to the kitchen to eat something.

I finished eating and ran out the door with my keys and my coat. Jimin house is a bit far but i can walk there. Namjoon and mom are still sleeping. They'll know where i am since i woke a note on their doors.

It wasn't that cold today. A bit snowy and that's all. Thank goodness since I don't like the cold. I don't really hate it, I'm not use to it. I prefer the warm and nice weather. It's nice in spring.

Right now i needed 3 more minutes to get at Jimin's house. He lives in the more in the quiet side. Unlike me. We have a lot of fight where i live. Some were stupid and others were scary. He's lucky to live there.

Now! I'm in front of Jimin's house. Still haven't changed since i was here. I think it was 3 weeks. Wow. That was long. I usually go to his house 2 times a day but since we're having difficulties here, I haven't seen him.

I ringed his doorbell and......

Nope nothing. Is he even in his house? I knocked on his door and still nothing. I think he's mother is in there. Oh there we go. Jimin's mother answer. Oh shoot, i think i woke her up when she was sleeping.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Park, but i had to see your son. It's important."

"Oh no problem. I was just waking up. Also it nice to finally see you again. The poor kid was sad. He barley ate and went out. He's in his room. Go get him." She said with her arms crossed.

"Thank you!" I said while running.

I run up to Jimin's room. Still the same. I tried to opened the door but it was lock. I had to find a way in. Oh shoot got it.

I took out a pin from my hair and formed it into the key hold. I busted through Jimin's door and saw he was just a small mochi sleeping. Oh this is warming my heartu, he's so cute!

 Oh this is warming my heartu, he's so cute!

Oh he's even sleeping with MiMi. I'm about to fucking jump out a window. He's just so cute. I feel like a proud mother.

I should just sleep on the floor for a bit. Let me just take on pillow and a blanket. Oh shit.

MiMi just woke up. No MiMi go back to sleep. Shoot please don't meow MiMi!
....

"Meow!"

....

"MiMi get yo fat ass out of here please."

Jimin now slowly woke up. Thanks MiMi! Jimin looked so confused as i hide under his bed. Jimin can't see me.

He's just got of his bed and he's looking. Damm MiMi you had to be like this. Why me.

Jimin checked everywhere but under his bed. He just gave up and went to the bathroom. I am not stupid so i am staying here. I'm a weird by doing this but hey we do this to each other a lot. Trust me we do.

Jimin came out the bathroom and oh no. Don't change here please. Oh no! I make a shriek and MiMi had to fucking listen to it. MiMi please don't.

"Meow."

Fuck. Jimin looked back... yes naked. Oh lord. Please don't. He came under to the bed and looked under.

"Hi."

"WHAT THE FUCK..."

He just fell and crawled backwards to his closet. Am i that scary?

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU SCARED THE ACTUAL SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"I was going to talk to you about what had happened the past few days, but then you were sleeping so adorable with the snitch of MiMi. MiMi gave me away. Twice. I feel betrayed to be honest." I said starting to fake cry.

He just rolled his eyes. We just stared at each other and he's still naked.

"Y/N STOP LOOKING!" Jimin yelled.

"Sorry!" I yelled as i looked the other way.

He got changed and went to the bathroom. Hehe that was very awkward. How am i going to talk to him now?

After like an entirety, he came out dressed nicely.

"Whoah there sir. Where are you going all Mr. Sexy like?" I said.

He  rolled his eyes. He went over to me, grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. Oh i guess it's us where we are going. How stupid of me.

We were about to leave when Jimin's mother came out of no where.

"You guys are finally okay now, thank goodness. You guys have fun now!" She said while smiling.

"Ok mother!" He said replied as we left the door.

We then left his house and headed in his car. I don't know what's up with him. He never acted like this towards me. He's probably still mad. Sorry my dude.

After somewhere 10 minutes we arrived at a..... restaurant. Ok this is weird. This isn't an ordinary restaurant like burger queen or sandy's. It's those fancy type where you make reservations and dine so fancy, you know what I'm talking about.

We entered the house and we were greeted by a lady.

"Mr. Park's son." Jimin said firmly.

What? Does his dad own this or something. He just walking in here like he's the boss. He even got a damm reservation. He must of planned this shit. I am really sad right now.

This restaurant had three floor. We went into the elevator and went up to the last floor. Floor 3. I don't understand why it's scaring me. It just is.

We got up to the last floor and oh man holy shit. It's beautiful. I can see seoul. It's beautiful. There went many people there. There were some who were walking casual, some just taking pictures, and other types.

Jimin had us sit near the window with the table so neat. It was neater that the others in this room. I just sat there, scared and quiet. Jimin was seated in front of me. He was just staring at me.

"Jimin, you better tell me what's going on it's kinda scaring." I said.

He just sighed.

"Y/N. I am scared to tell you this. This is very hard and scary for me right now than it is to you. I know i had to say it some day and it had to be today." He said quietly.

....

Time to shit myself.

"Y/n. I had always felt something for you. It wasn't friends, or best friends. It was a bit more of that. It was love. At first i was scared to admit it, but later more i got closer, i fell more for you. After the incident with you brother which led me to leave you I felt useless knowing I didn't do anything to help you. Leaving me to feel as I wouldn't be good enough for you. Now, I promise that I'll try my hardest to protect you. I hope you choose for us to be together. I know i sound corny right now, but please give me an answer. Either answer you give me, I won't be disappointed."

Ok fuck the shitting part, let me jump out of this window, shall i?

———————————————————————————
Another chapter edited! I might edit again but when I'm actually done the story. Anyways bye!