Can't be...

Chatper 11: Can't be...

"How's Jimin, y/n?"

"Oh hey mother. He's better now. He's just need to rest. He said the pill help with his pain and also the fever went down."

"Oh thank goodness. Poor thing. I feel terrible for him, like who the hell would do something like this to him? That makes no sense. Jimin never done anything wrong. Right?"

"Of course not. Its Jimin! He wouldn't hurt a fly!"

She just laughed.

"Well I'm going to the police and file a report for Jimin. So he got jumped outside of eight twelve at 8:30-ish, but they didn't steal anything, just beaten him up?"

(8 12 = 7 11)

I nodded my head.

"And the only thing Jimin saw was angel wing tattoo on his wrist?"

I nodded my head again in reply.

"Alright then, I'll be back."

Mother grabbed her keys and left to go to the police.

Poor Jimin. I swear if i find out who it is, I'll beat them up. I'm just still so worried and confused. I can't understand why they would just beat him up. I mean if they are mentally unstable but the chances of that are low... who would do something like that?

"Y/n, is he doing better?"

I turned around and saw Namjoon.

"Yea. He said the pills helped with his headaches and his fever also cooled down."

"Alright then. Thank goodness he's fine, you were going crazy."

I chuckled.

"Namjoon, thank you. I know you don't like Jimin's guts and all, so thank you for helping me. It means a lot to me."

He smiled and went to hug me. He gave me his big bear hug.

"No problem." He said while showing me his adorable dimples.

He let go of me and went upstairs.

Ahhh. I love that big dumb dumb.

Now I better go buy some snacks for my two favorite boys and mother and myself.... Please don't jump me, too...

I grabbed my coat and wallet. Its gonna be cold out so I'm not trying to get sick. I headed out the house and went walking since the store is close by.

It was cold as they say it was going to be. This time it isn't snowing. It's weird it's snowed in November. Only Mother Nature knows how the weather will be.

*sigh*

Damm weather.

Well, finally I'm here. What should i get him now? Hmmm. Namjoon loves his chips, so chips for him. Jimin love cookies, so I'll get him some cookies. And mother would want her favorite ice tea. Hmm and i think I'll get myself this chocolate bar. Yea this is noice. Wait I should get extra more just for some other days.

"That's all ma'am?"

I nodded my head.

"14.50."

I gave him my money and took the bag.

"Take you!"

"Your welcome." The cashier said.

I ran out and ran home. I have to be home to feed my boys. And mother too. Mostly Jimin. UGH. This is hurting my head. I can't just stop thinking about it. I just can't! Who the fuck would want to hurt him? Who doesn't like Ji-