Crescent 34: Hâ Mîm|The verses are correct, but the pages are wrong|

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

As if she felt weary of something..

As if she wanted to escape..

This time, he asked the question he had always wanted to ask, but never got the courage to.

"Why?"

It seemed her rare sedateness today, brought about his courage. It wasn't that he feared her..
It was only that, all those times, he never could bring himself to disrupt her mood and laughter.

"Recite, My little sahabi.. For your mother is tired today."

She then whispered, looking high up at the floating white clouds in the vast azure sky"I sometimes wish you led a life free of association to the court of Kings..

But then I remember, - there's no setting in life, but has its ups and downs.

Afahasibtum annamaa khalaqnaakum 'abathan wa annakum ilaynaa laa turja'ûn..

Then did you think that We created you for naught and that to Us you would not be returned?

[Al Mu'minūn 23:115]

As long as this world of ours remains a testing ground, and this life - a prison from the next, then no one must feel safe from the plot of fate.

Indeed, man was not created for naught, and Allah has promised to test us, believers especially..

Ukashah.."She suddenly turned over, propping herself up on her elbows as she looked directly into the upturned face of her son,

"Should I tell you mummy's greatest secret..."

Ukashah's eyes widen in shock and desire to know.

He didn't say anything, but his reaction was enough.

She chuckled lightly, a playful expression graced her countenance.

"Mother has a world of her own.., a place where she can go, whenever life becomes too difficult and unbearable.

A world of multiple realms, filled with stories that come alive, and seas that part as mountains do, massive fires that turn into gardens of paradise, great Kings that glorify Allah with the mountains, and those that rule over the birds and jinns!"

As his mother continued to spin her tales to Ukashah, his eyes widened by the minute, till he was left with a fervent desire to go where his mother goes, ..to escape this world of 'sorrows' as she had described it.

Most children grow up hearing such wonderful tales, and Ukashah was no exception as his mother gave him his childhood share.
Only that, she never said he could go there too.

"How do you get there, Ummi~"He said in a grumble when his mother seemed like she wouldn't stop her rumble.

"Recite, Ukashah! Recite!"She laughed, somersaulting many times over, in the grassy meadows of the garden.

The Circle Of The Qur'an #1[The Arkaan Series] ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें