Reaching home, Taehyung immediately googled as to what it could possibly mean.

When he found out the meaning, it's what Taehyung expected and he just blushed several shades of red.

                          ❤❤❤

Even though no classes were there on Saturdays, the libraries of the institution were always open, to help students and lecturers alike.

Your chubby hands glided over the books in the far end of the library of the University. It was a secluded spot and the walls were lined with several shelves containing different books of alternate genres in different languages.

You didn't want to pick any book in particular at the moment.

Peace and quietness could be found in the library which is exactly what you were searching for. Your round face was relaxed and calm with respect to the ambience.

After a few minutes a familiar voice met your ears making you turn around flustered.

"Hello cherub, everything okay ?"

Taehyung appeared in front of you cheekily smiling with a book in his hand. His black hair was a bit ruffled and his mullet was styled fashionably to go with his outfit. Black skinny jeans with rips on the knees and a red shirt tucked into the former. He looked heavenly, to be honest.

Releasing a shaky breath, you bit your full bottom lip and looked down at your attire.

You wore a black skirt that reached a bit above your knees and a peach short sleeve top which was filled out by your adorable belly and soft chest. Your chubby arms were on full show with stretch marks showing at random.

When you looked at Taehyung again, he was looking at your skirt and biting his lip.

Taehyung could see a sliver of your thick thighs and he could feel his heart beating faster.

Eyeing your face, he tilted his head and smirked at you.

The same smirk which plagued your dreams for years and had you take cold showers many a time.

"What brings you here Longs Doigts ? I thought you were having dance practice", you replied turning back to the shelf quickly.

Your skirt swished a bit and Taehyung saw the supple flesh of your thighs jiggle slightly, making him grip his book tighter.

"Jungkook and Yoongi called me to let me know that the others would be a bit late. So I just came here to pass some time……"

You hummed in agreement and turned around again.

"What are you doing here cherub ? A secret meeting with someone ?"

You chuckled and shook your head, your round cheeks jiggling a bit.

"Just came here to pass some time, sweetie", you smiled.

Taehyung kept his book back in a nearby shelf and began walking towards your soft form.

Your pretty eyes widened at his confidence and you could feel your round face fluster at his smirk.

Placing his left arm beside your head, Taehyung bent down a bit to kiss your chubby cheeks. He kissed your nose and your temple before looking at you.

Your chubby hands moved from the shelf to his shirt and brought his chiseled face closer to you.

"Kiss me, you fool", you chuckled before joining your full lips with his soft ones.

Taehyung's left hand grabbed your soft thighs under your skirt and the nape of your neck with his right hand, kissing you with all his might. After a few seconds, you let go to catch your breath before kissing again.