Namjoon - Rain

A/N : I desperately want that dress in size fat 😖💞👌💞😖💞

        {Gender neutral reader}           

                         💞💞💞

   Grey was the color of the sky and heavy rain was pouring down from the delicate clouds. To be cliche, it was raining cats and dogs. The streets and roads and pavements splashed droplets of water among themselves. Water flowed from the branches of trees, giving them a shiny glow, like glitter water and stars. Umbrellas of various colors were seen from some pedestrians, and others were running to save themselves from being drenched by the sudden downpour. People who wholeheartedly loved the rain were doing a little jig among themselves, feeling happiness in a weather that supposedly represented moodiness. They lifted their faces towards the sky and welcomed the cool drops on their skin letting out a sigh of relief, with smiles on their faces.

                Even though the sky was weeping or crying, there were people who still found happiness in it and danced in the event of this phenomenon.

          You were sitting in a cafe, enjoying the scene that was taking place outside. Sipping on a warm cup of Choco Mocha, you let out a pleasant sigh from your mouth as your plush form settled on the chair. You felt warmth spread all over your soft body.

           You looked at the people enjoying themselves in the rain. It was if the rain was washing away the sadness they experienced through the day, soothing them emotionally and you smiled at the sight. It was therapeutic.

            The sudden change of the weather had surprised you. But you still felt a rush of excitement through your chubby form. A genuine smile was present on your adorable round face and you went on to relish in your drink.

               At the counter, Namjoon was softly gazing at your beautiful being, and looked outside the window. He loved the rainy days, more than sunny days because there was something so peaceful about them. It was a special treat, when it came to him and he smiled, practically feeling the small drops on his gorgeous tan skin.

                       ❤❤❤

     You knew Namjoon. He was the tall student in the Electronic Engineering department at the University. He had gorgeous dimples that often had you fantasizing about kissing them and poking them. He had those plump lips that you wanted to kiss for so long. His entire aura was warm, kind and energetic. He was helpful, creative, intelligent, lovable and so much more. He had a deep voice that sent tingles through your spine, often making you fluster and clear your throat around his gorgeous self.

              Namjoon knew you too. You were the angelic student in History department at the University. You had those big cherubic cheeks which he had fantasized about kissing it, to make you giggle and laugh. Your beautiful soft belly which he had dreamt about taking naps on. Your soft thick thighs which your pants or skirts flattered and he had more than often thought about gripping them, which had him sporting a red tint on his tan skin on multiple occasions. You were loud, confident, huggable, sarcastic, lovable, gentle, tough and so damn heavenly.

            Being flat-mates, you often saw him in the building, either helping someone carry their groceries or reminding the kind landlord about taking their medicines and to be safe.

        You often wished him 'good mornings' and 'good nights', asked how his day was when you were both in the elevator, waiting to be reached to your respective floor. You stayed opposite of his own apartment with your roommate Yoongi.