Taehyung - Dreams

Taehyung was sitting in the library, trying to focus on his book. No matter, how many times he read the page, his head couldn't wrap around the words to be learned. Instead his mind began replaying his dream, resulting in him sporting a pink hue on his cheeks.

He didn't even realize that you occupied his mind completely, at one point, when, he wondered but alas it's still a sweet mystery.

He closed his book and sighed. Not a sad one, a pleased one. He experienced a tingle in his spine and suddenly smiled. He began thinking about the time he first met you.

~Flashback~

You were a new student, trying to navigate your way through the halls to find your class. In your hurry, you bumped into someone and caused their books to fall on the floor.

Taehyung was surprised, shocked even, not because his books fell down, oh no, because, he saw a gorgeous lady who was picking up his books quickly, and he was awed at her soft feminine figure, he almost missed what she was telling him.

"I am so very sorry", you said, your round, chubby hands gave his books back to him.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine", he replied, his eyes still lost in your soft expression.

You giggled, and his heart flipped, in a good way of course, and asked him for directions to your class. He gladly accompanied you.

He was so entranced how your chubby cheeks lifted up when you smiled, making you look even more angelic, your voice heavenly and he felt so calm in a long time.

~End of flashback~

Taehyung remembered the moments he introduced you to his friends and how you were so happy to be on good terms with them.

The moments he longingly looked at you in classes at times, but you were a bit busy focusing on the lectures and the notes. Not that he minded, because more than often, you would also glance at him, giving him a smile making his heart feel so light it could sprout wings and fly over to you.

He loved your hugs. He never hesitates to ask for a hug from you. You soft, warm, chubby body pressing against his lean strong muscles was something he always looked forward to. It made him feel so wanted and so safe, like home.

You felt like home to him.

He kisses your round plump cheeks, just looking forward to make you giggle from the ticklish sensation of his lips. He kisses your forehead, to remind himself, that you are there, safe and sound.

You replaced his pillow at some point. Your cute big belly and big soft thighs, became his comfort zone to nap on, to tickle you, to rub softly to remind you and himself how human we all were.

He kisses your round soft hands and gives little tickles to your palm, to make you laugh, and that made him happy.

He would fall asleep on your round shoulder at times and both of his arms would be around your soft thick waist and wide round hips, not in a tight grip, but a soft gentle yet firm one.

He sings to you, in that melodic soulful voice, one that was capable of bringing all your emotions out, and hugged him to let your sadness go away. He held your soft body as much as you needed him too.

Taehyung got out of the library, and walked towards his dorm. He bought your favorite chocolate treat from the bakery near to the campus where you all hung out whenever you skipped classes.

As he was walking back home, he made up his mind to meet you and cuddle you and laugh with you and kiss your soft cheeks as his heart fell head over heels for you all over again.

                         💞💞💞

Okay, so that was the first one. Sorry if it's terrible, I am very new to this. Hope you like it 💞💞

Leave votes and comments pls
Feel free to keysmash to your heart's content 💕💕

I love you angels 💞

~ Marshmallow