Jungkook - Clumsy

A/N : Soft hours with a side of mild nsfw 😖💞

Also that gif, I mean, who gave him the rights to be this adorable 😳😳

With that said, hope you enjoy 💞💞

            {Gender neutral reader}

                          💞💞💞

      If you had to pick a few words to describe yourself, it would be - soft, adorable, plump, cute and oh yeah, clumsy. Incredibly clumsy.

                   Whether it's in your apartment or classroom, private or public, you seem to hit one or the other part of your body to a door frame or slide on the floor. Hell you even trip on air regardless.

               One of the many times you got Jungkook's attention was when you fell right in front of him.

        Jungkook has seen you around campus before. Both of you even had the same timings for some classes. Jungkook always referred to you as a cherub because of your big round soft cheeks and your plush body, that reminded him of Renaissance artworks.

       You just focused on your studies and minded your own business without being nosy. You always stepped up when someone was being bullied and he admired you for that.

                         💕💕💕

          You had been sitting in the Uni library until 8 p.m to gather research materials for your English assignment. After doing the required work, your adorable self went to the cafeteria and brought two of your favorite chocolate treats and got ready to head back home. You had to walk along the side of the basketball court and from there it was a few minutes walk to the gate.

         Jungkook happened to be practicing basketball with his friends. The court was illuminated with the necessary lights in order to help the players.

             Your soft plush form caught his attention when he was waiting for the ball to be passed to him. Jungkook was awestruck at your heavenly beauty. The way the lights reflected off your skin, the jeans which amazingly hugged your thick soft thighs and your cute top which gave an outline of a very soft round tummy. He lightly drooled at your plush beauty.

              Jungkook kept staring at your plump form as you were walking. You  were trying to focus on not falling in front of anyone in the court.

        Was it a prank from your guardian angel, because no sooner had you thought that, you tripped on thin air and your round body fell down to the ground.

       You heard gasps and the sound of someone running to you. You just closed your eyes and tried not to tear up because, that fall hurt like a bitch.

               "M/x, are you okay ?"

          You heard a manly voice asking you. You slowly opened your pretty eyes and looked at the person who was kneeling on the ground looking at you.

            Both of you were awestruck at each other's beauty.

        For a second you thought you were in heaven or something because a person who was so ethereal looking was softly gazing at you. Sharp defined jaw, clearly visible muscles, a slight hint of a smile and red cheeks from his intense game. Little did you know that the reason he was blushing so hard was because of a cute chubby gal in front of him.