"True...now will you keep smiling for me, and just ignore them?" I asked and he sighed, "I'm going to try, but if you see an emotionless boyfriend, then font be suprised." He responded and I frowned. "I'll keep smiling for you, okay? He asked me and I smiled before kissing his cheek a million times.

"Okay, okay, stop it Lou," He giggled out while trying to pry me away from him. However, my grip on him was a bit tight, so he was not going anywhere! I kissed his cheek more and more and that made him laugh. Finally, I stopped kissing his cheeks. "I was waiting for you to do that," I told him and poked his nose, and on instinct, he scrunched it up and made the cutest face possible., and he wiped his nose like he always does.

"So how do you want to celebrate our 8 month anniversary?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me," He replied and I shook my head. "No, I chose for our last anniversary, now it's your turn." I reminded him and he whined, "But I suck at making those type of decisions!"

"Well...let's just go out on the town. I know that it's been a while since we did that," I said and he nodded, "Sure!" "Can't wait to get that checkup next week," I said and Harry shrugged. "Oh come on babe, just think about it. We get that update of your leukemia and in not time, you'll be cured," I told him and he slowly started to smile. "That is definitely going to be the best day of my life...well the 5th best day of my life." He said while blushing.

"5th?" "Well there was meeting you over kik, meeting you in real life, you asking me to be your boyfriend, then there will be marrying you, then there will be having children with you, and then there will be being free from leukemia," He said, counting on his fingers. "Damn babe, if I am wring, then I would say that you're REALLY into me." I said with a sly grin.

"Of course I'm into you. You're too sexy," He flirted before tracing my very visible chest tattoo. I grinned even more and kissed him a bit hard this time. He cupped my cheek as I pulled his body closer to mine. I kept my hands on his waist as the kiss got more and more heated. We couldn't get any further unless we move to the nearest bathroom, but when the bell rang, we both pulled away and sighed.

"I want to spend the night of our anniversary by having sex, but with my toys this time," Harry told me as he got off of my lap. "That does sound pretty hot love, can't wait~" I said as I kissed behind his ear, knowing that it is his sensitive spot. He shivered a bit before we kissed again and went our separate ways.

I caught up with my friends, and they smiled when they saw me. "Hey Tommo! How's life been tracing you?" Zayn asked me and I shrugged, "I mean, I was about to have sex with Harry in the bathroom, but the bell just had to interrupt us," I said truthfully. "Okay...TMI mate," Zayn said as he took a couple of steps back.

"Is he okay? I saw him this morning and he seemed pretty lost." Liam said and I nodded. "He's doing good now, and what's so cute is that he actually thinks that him being free from leukemia the 5th best day of his life." "Shouldn't that be the 1st best day of his life?" Liam asked "No, because I'm his first," "First what?" Zayn then asked.

"He said that meeting me online was the first, and..." I then repeated all that Harry said to me during lunch and Liam cooed. "Oh my god, that is just so cute. You should tell Niall that, he would love to add that to his Larry shrine," Liam said and Zayn shuddered. "Isn't Shawn creeped out by that?" I asked and they shook their heads. "He said that he finds it pretty cute, and he also doesn't want to die," Zayn said and I laughed.

"Why is Niall so crazy?" "Why is who so crazy?" Niall asked from behind and I yelped. I spun and hesitantly took a breath. "Oh um, we were just talking about your shrine and-" "If you so as much as dare touch my Larry shrine, I w-"  " Niall, calm down," Harry said and I breathed a sigh of relief once I saw him approaching Niall from behind.

"What are you doing out here this time?" Zayn asked and Harry pointed at Niall saying, "He's skipping," Then he pointed at himself, "and coach wanted me to set up the cheer for your upcoming game." "We have a cheer team?" Liam asked and Harry nodded.

"My mum convinced them to have a cheerleading team. Sure, they are all males, but they'll be wearing the male uniforms while I'll be wearing a female. With me being the only one with a gymnastic background, I'll be the leader," Harry told us.

"So you'll be out here for 5th period now?" I asked and he shrugged, "I don't know, depends on if they are bad or not. If thales are bad, then we'll have to practice afterschool, but if they're decent, then we'll only have to do this period." Harry explained. I understand and kept my fingers crossed that they were good. Just because I want to see Harry practice...DON'T JUDGE ME!

Harry gave me a light peck to my cheek before he walked off to where the coaches were. Niall walked to the bleachers and sat by himself. The boys and I shrugged at each other before we jogged around the track as instructed by our coach. I was the leader, so I shouted, "4 laps around this track, hurry up so that we can get practice started."

I heard groans, but they joined me on the track. I was in the lead since I was the fastest. I felt eyes on me and when I casted a side glance, I saw the stares coming from Harry. He was biting his lip with a sexy look on his face.

He's turned on. I thought to myself as I smiled a bit to myself. Only getting more and more excited for what is to come tonight. Tonight was definitely going to be a fun night, there's no doubt about that.

When we were finished with the laps, we ran into the middle of the field. I had the ball so when we talked about the techniques that I had planned yesterday, we started our practice. Zayn was the goalie for the upcoming game, and both Liam and I are going to be the defenders.

Harry was talking to the coach, but he was also watching me over. He smiled when we locked eyes and I smiled ack before I focused back on our practice. I just kept the thought of Harry in my head, and with ne thinking about him, I did a pretty good job at practicing. Zayn did great as the goalie and Liam was the first to run off which was what I planned for the game.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡