1

Louis's POV
"Oh my god, guys! It's Louis!" "There's Liam too!" "Don't forget Zaddy Zayn right there!" The usual chirps that surrounded us as my friends and I got out of our cars and we did smile at them in response. Our belongings were going to be our dorms since our stuff usually gets dropped off and into the rooms a day before we arrive, so our things were here yesterday before we got here today. Confusing, I know.

Anyways! We had to get to the auditorium before we go to our responsible dorm rooms since it's our first day attending this private school. I walked with my friends and there was a big crowd of people still behind me as we walked to the big room that was right next to the theatre room. Liam wanted to sit in the middle, so that was where we sat. The crowd surrounded us some more and continued talking before the lights dimmed and the presentation began.

Basically the new information that I really needed to hear was the way that the dorms were assigned. It was set up by last names of course, but they were a bit different. Let's use me for example. My last name starts with a T, so my roommates last name was going to start with an S.

Plus, I saw how the dorms looked like, and I loved them. It's basically 2 people in one of these:

They looked so comfortable and it seems good because it looked like as if they were going to give me the enough space for me

They looked so comfortable and it seems good because it looked like as if they were going to give me the enough space for me. Now, the Dean did tell us that some of us might not have a roommate, but if that's the case, then they are going to try their best to fix the issue. I really hope that I have one though, because I'm sort of a cuddler and I like to have someone around me all of the time, so it would benefit me better.

So when we reached the dorms, I parted ways with Liam and Zayn because they weren't going to be near my dorm obviously. I followed the directions that was on a map that was given to me when I walked in, and I was able to get to my building in no time. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door, walking in and looking around.

So...I already know that I don't have a roomate...So this already sucks ass...But the place looked nice!

Living room

Kitchen