"Stop it with the fucking excuses! There is no reason for why you couldn't tell me that my mom died due to the disease. You don't know how this fucking hurts dad. Harry has leukemia too, so the fucking stress is non-existent. If Harry was too pass away, then I would've told his fucking family, when it happened. I wouldn't wait till the day of his fucking funeral to tell him! That's a dick move to pull."

When I saud that, Harry looked terrified. "He's fine though, but my fucking mother is dead and you didn't say shit about it! You know what dad? Fuck you!" I ended the call before he could say anything. "Lou?" Harry called and I looked at him. I hugged him hard and tight. "I'm so happy that you're still here..." "Me too? Lou, what happened?" He asked and I shivered.

"My mum passed away a month ago, and my dick of a dad decided to tell me the news today because today, they're holding the funeral..." I said as I pulled away, bit looked at my lap, which was Harry's body basically.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," He told me and kissed my hair. "She died from leukemia Harry...she couldn't fight it anymore, but I'm so happy that you can still fight. Just promise me that you will keep fighting till its all gone," I said and looked up with my glossy eyes and wet cheeks. Harry smiled warmly as he wiped my face dry. "I'll promise to fight until there is nothing to fight for. I promise to beat this and I promise that I'll be fully free near your birthday," He said.

"Thank you...just...thank you," I said as my grip on his hips tightened a bit and he just smiled a bit brighter before he kissed my lips. "Let's get ready for the funeral, and we'll spend the rest of the day with your family, okay?" He told me. I nodded my head, and fhst made Harry get off of me.

He held my hands and guided me to my closet. He looked at my clothes and picked out a black and white suit.

He fixed up my tie before he looked into my eyes and saw how sad I looked

He fixed up my tie before he looked into my eyes and saw how sad I looked. He gave me a kiss to the cheek before hugging me again. I hugged him in return and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back smoothly with one hand and used the other to comb my hair softly, calming me down and making me feel a bit more relaxed. It worked a bit, and it stopped my tears, so I pulled away while looking down at him.

"Love you Louis," HE told me with the cutest look on his face. I smiled weakly before I pecked his lips and walked out of the room. Harry walked me to his bedroom and he started to get ready with me looking. By the time he was finished, he showed his final look to me and I smiled warmly at him. He looked absolutely beautiful, like as if that's new.

"Can I get another hug?" I asked him and he nodded, "You can get as many hugs as you want," He told me before he sat in my lap again and opened his arms to me

"Can I get another hug?" I asked him and he nodded, "You can get as many hugs as you want," He told me before he sat in my lap again and opened his arms to me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him in close. We stayed like that for only 5 minutes before I figured that we should get to the funeral now. I tapped his thigh and he got off. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of fhe room and down the stairs.

We took my car and I was the driver. The destination was 30 minutes away, so we weren't going to be late. In fat, we were going to be there early. I know fhis because this is the same funeral home that my grandparents were at. We didn't listen to any music this time. I just spent the drive listening to Harry's kind words. Telling me that everything will be fine and that my mum shouldn't want to see his boy cry, so I didn't.

We got there and I was the first one out. I walked to Harry's side and opened the door for him. I gave him my arm and he gladly wrapped his own around mine. I closed his door and locked the car before we walked to the front doors to the building and with them being automatic doors, they opened for us. I walked in and I saw my family already being there. They looked at us and immediately walked up to us.

My sisters hugged me tight and I hugged them back one-by-one. When they noticed Harry, they tilted their head. "Who is that?" Félicité asked. "This is my boyfriend, Harry Styles. Baby, these are my sisters Charlotte , Félicité, Daisy, Phoebe, Georgia, Doris, and Ernest." I introduced, and Harry smiled at all of them. "I see that there are a couple of twins?" He asked as he looked at them.

"That's Daisy and Phoebe, their identical. There's also Doris and Ernest who are fraternal." I told him and he nodded his head. "Well, it's nice to meet you all, and I'm very sorry about your mum," Harry said in the most kindest of ways possible. My sisters just stared at him. Well, all of them except Doris and Ernest who just hugged him whole crying.

Harry didn't notice the stares, because he was looking at the twins who were crying their eyes out.

He patted their backs and the three of them walked to a seat. Doris wanted to sit in Harry's lap, and he didn't mind. He picked Doris up and placed her softly on his left leg. It made me chuckle when I saw Ernest wanting the same thing. Harry smiled and no did the same to Ernest, instead he placed him on his right leg.

"So...your gay?" Daisy asked and I nodded. "I thought that it was pretty noticeable. I never brought any girls home. Never talked about girls, but only about that one boy," I said as I pointed at my boyfriend. "But...he's wearing women clothes?" Phoebe then pointed out and that only made me smile. "He looks good huh?" I asked and looked back at them.

I saw them giving me weird and judgemental looks. Charlotte and Félicité were the only ones who were fine with it. I guess when I said that I was gay, they didn't really care. "How long?" Was what  Félicité asked and I smiled before saying, "So far it has been 6 months. Our 7 months is coming in 12 days. Today is his birthday actually..." I frowned when I remembered about his birthday.

"Oh...well this is a pretty bad way of celebrating it..." Charlotte said and I sighed before nodding. Daisy, Phoebe, and Georgia were still looking at me weird, but I didn't take any notice.

"He tends to put me before himself, which I do love, but it's kind of unhealthy..." "Why's that?" "When he was sick in December, he was going through so much. He thought that he was just sick and that was it. It was my birthday, and he wanted to make it all about me, but I had him go to the doctors and...we both found our that he is diagnosed with leukemia." I told them and they gasped.

"Is he under any treatments?!?" Daisy asked, all of the sudden caring about my love life. "Well instead of doing chemo, he is just getting shots every morning. He's getting better, and he's fighting it, so crossing my fingers that he gets through it..." I said and they all nodded. "I believe in him Louis. I know that he'll get better. For the sake of you, his family, and himself." Félicité said.

"Not for your sake?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Louis. He is family. He is special to you, so he is definitely special to us. He is a Tomlinson." Charlotte  said.

And I couldn't agree more...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡