Chapter seventeen

Authors note: IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE, A WEEK AJFJSIJE! SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD. ITS RUSHED. LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS.

Elena's POV
I sigh before plopping down on my bed, Caroline hitting me with a pillow, indicating she wants my attention. "So... did you two finally have sex?" She smirks as I slap her arm. "No!" She groans before rolling her eyes. "I mean.. we had the chance too but.. I wanna wait." I tell her as she rolls her eyes.

"Hon, did you wait with Matt?" She ask's as I bite my lip. "No, but- look at how that turned out." I argue as she rolls her eyes. "But Stefan's so much better than Matt. Just do it." She smirks as I roll my eyes, once again. "I mean.. that is true." She has me thinking.

I don't know, honestly. Maybe I should have sex with him- no. Whatever. I get up before rubbing my neck. "You know.. he's probably dying to get you right now."

Stefan's POV
"Wait, really?" I ask as Damon nods. "Yep, gender reveal is today. Sorry it's so last minute. I kept forgetting to tell you." I nod my head before pulling him into a hug. "It- it's fine. Woah." I smile before he gets a phone call. "It's Lexi. She wants donuts." He groans as I laugh.

I imagine what it's like to have kids. Anyway, I decided to call Elena and ask if she wants to come. "Hello?" I hear Elena's voice over the phone. "Hey.. I know its like, totally last minute but.. would you like to come to Damon and Lexi's gender reveal?" I ask, biting my lip nervously. I hear a few whispers before she finally answers. "I would love to." She answers as I smile to myself.

"Only if.. Caroline can come." I chuckle at her words before speaking again." That's fine, E. It's at 2:30." I tell her. "That's fine. I'll be ready." I hang up. It's currently 1:00 so, I think that's enough time.

Elena's POV
"That's not enough time!" Caroline shouts into my ear. I shush her before I get up. "That's enough time." I try to hush her but she shakes her head. "Why does it matter? It's just a gender reveal?" I ask, her eyes widening. "What do you mean it's just a gender reveal? You have to look hot for Stefan." She smirks as I groan. "Seriously? I don't always have to look hot." I narrow my eyes at her.

I swear, looking hot is all she cares about sometimes. I playfully roll my eyes. "So.. I think it's gonna be a girl." I smile, grabbing a pink tank top. I then grab some ripped jeans and tuck it into the pants. Caroline's wearing a tight, pink dress with some heels. "Okay, So.. where are the heels?" Caroline ask's as I grab a pair of tan-ish, beige-ish heels. She insists I wear them. "I am not putting them on now." I narrow my eyes at her as she grins at me.

"Good. I have to do your make up, anyway." She tells me as I groan. I love make up.. don't get me wrong. It just takes long sometimes. "What about your make up?" I ask as she rolls her eyes. "I'll do it after yours."

-

"And.. done!" Caroline exclaims as I turn around, facing the mirror. I slightly gasp, looking at different angles of my face. "Wow, Care. Thank you." I turn around, seeing her starting her makeup. "Mhm. Anyway, I'm really excited to meet Stefan." She smiles as I open my mouth to speak. "Don't worry. I won't embarrass you or anything." She winks as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Plus, I want you two to hit it off. Why would I do that?" She smirks.

-

"Hi, I'm Damon." Damon smiles at Caroline, shaking her hand. "I'm.. Caroline." She says as Lexi quickly comes out. "Hey, Damon." I give him a hug as Lexi and Caroline start talking. "Hey, Elena." He smiles as I smile back. "I'm so excited. I think it's a girl." I wink as he nods. "Me too. I mean, I wanted a boy but- I think it's a girl." I smile before making my way towards Lexi. "Hi, hun." Lexi smiles before pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, Lex. How's the baby?" I ask, rubbing her stomach. "Good, actually. I mean, being a first time mommy is hard but- it's worth it." She smiles at me as I nod and make my way towards Caroline. "You know.. if he wasn't taken, I would totally sleep with him." She admits as I roll my eyes and playfully shove her. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I sigh, making my way to the table holding drinks and even some champagne.

Even though I'm underage, I grab a champagne glass and take a sip. From behind me, I suddenly feel a pair of hands on my waist. I turn around, excepting to get hit on by someone but..I see Stefan. My lips immediately curve into a grin, going eat-to-ear. He presses his soft lips against mine before grabbing a champagne glass. "Hi." I nervously chuckle, putting a strand of hair behind my hair. "Hey." He smiles, pecking my cheek with his lips.

"Omg! You're Stefan!" Caroline squeals, making her way towards us. Caroline squeezes him before speaking again. "It's so nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you." She tells him as I shoot her a glare. "Yeah, I've heard a lot about you too, Caroline." He tells her, looking at me. Caroline starts rambling on as I get an idea.

"Omg, Care. Look at him over there." I point to a guy who looks like he's about our age. Her and Tyler aren't dating right now so she should be fine. She smirks, waving goodbye as I sigh. "Okay, I know you told me she talks a lot but- wow." He chuckles as I nod and take a gulp of my champagne. "She seems like a good friend, though." He smiles. "She is." I finish as I see Damon coming our way.

"Hey, guys. We're about to reveal the gender." He tells us nervously. Stefan and I nod as he intertwines our fingers. I can tell Stefan's nervous. "Hey, it'll be fine. You're gonna be a great uncle." I gush before he nods and kisses me. I look him in the eyes before leading him to the living room, which is where the reveal is at.

They decided to put confetti in the balloon and then pop it. Everyone has their cameras and phones out, getting ready to record. "Okay, I just wanna say, thank you all for coming." Lexi starts. "Okay, lets start." Lexi finishes, holding Damon's hand. Damon is using his other hand to hold the balloon while Lexi holds a toothpick. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" Everyone shouts as Lexi pops the balloon.

Pink confetti falls to the ground as Lexi starts to sob. She basically jumps into Damon's arms as Damon starts crying with her. Stefan quickly looks at me, a tear streaming down his face before quickly pulling me into a hug. "I'm- I'm gonna have a niece." Stefan whispers into my ear as I nod my head. "Yeah. Yeah, you are." I whisper back as he hugs me tighter.