Chapter 45

Chapter 45

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~ the next day ~

That moment when Chanel said she'll marry me, it made my heart feel content and complete. The sparkle in her knees when i got onto one knee. Her nervous shaking hand that i held tightly , connected into mines. That moment was everything. I finally feel like my life is getting where its suppose to be. You know what, i will have no animosity towards this child if i find out that it isnt mines. I love Chanel too much to ever let her go again.

The sex yesterday was the best it has ever been. Lust turned into full on passion. Even waking up this morning to see my beautiful fiancé laying beside me with her wild curly hair over her face seemed brand new like i've been in a trance and i've entered a new life. This new chapter of my life will open with positivity. I hope.

I moved her hair to the side and kissed her relaxed forehead. She was sound asleep, as usual. So i decided to make her some breakfast.

I started grilling beef burgers on the grill whilst frying some bacon. After doing that i made some scrambled eggs for the both of us. I started doing the pancakes then i felt a presence.

" My Fiance is looking sexy in the kitchen." Chanel growled, kissing on my neck.

" I'm always looking sexy, aint that right babe?" I said jokingly leaning in for a kiss.

" Skrrrr." She jerked her head back and i laughed at the diss she just did to me.

" You had to ruin the moment." She laughed shaking her head.

I warmed up the baked beans and organised everything neatly on the plate. I put Chan's food on a tray , made her some cold orange juice and gave to her at the kitchen table.

" Breakfast is served."

" Thanks." She said and I nodded.

After tucking in and finishing my breakfast. I decided to have a lazy day with Chanel. I've been telling her to take it easy now, because the baby is going to come any minute.

We laid on the bed comfortably, embracing each other, My head was on her expanded slightly exposed stomach , i was rubbing her belly as she ran her delicate fingers through my scalp. The touch of her fingers sent chills down my spine. I could feel the developed baby's movement inside.

" He's going to be so active." I spoke.

" He? How do you know the baby is a boy?" Chanel asked.

" I dunno, i can just feel it in my bones." I got up and did a little dance. Chanel laughed and dashed a pillow at me, but then suddenly looked at her phone.

" Your mum said that she found a new place for us." She told me.

" Thats cool, where though?" I questioned. She showed me the address on her phone.

" oh thats calm, its near Biola's house." I said.

" oh isit, thats great. I dont want to move in a rush though. Let's get everything prepared for our baby here first." She said.

" im happy for us, you know.Look how far we've come." I beckoned.

" me too and its true, the ups and downs and were still here. I can honestly say i've never met someone whos cared so much about me than you have." She said before kissing me passionately until she was straddled on top of me, grinding her hips on my piece.

" i love you." I said ,against her heart-shaped lips.

" To Be Honest i thought that you was going to complain about how heavy i am." Chanel Laughed.