Chapter 52

Chapter 52

~ Biola P.O.V ~

Promise ring?

" I promise to cherish you forever, i promise to be there for you Biola. I promise to give you all my love from my heart. We may have our ups and downs, but i promise to always think about my actions before i do it, because i never want to hurt you again and i mean it." He confessed holding the ring towards me. His words hit me like a wave, as if i were to drown in the deep blue ocean with no choice but to take it all in.

Wow, he really means it. He meant every word he was saying about wanting us to be together. I felt the passion in his tone.This isn't just a ring, it symbolises eternity , commitment and partnership.

The ring looked expensive. It was dark outside, but it shined so bright and looked so crystallised.

He went through all this for me?

He must think i don't like it because i'm silent. He held a confused expression on his face. I was just taking this all in. I am willing to give him another chance. I mean , he's not a bad guy, we all need a little work.

" You don't like it do you?" He asked closing the box. He had a look of embarrassment on his face.

" NO , Louis i love it, i'm just in shock. I never expected this, I love it so much. I promise." I cried and sniffled as i spoke.

"Sshh." He kissed me before i could finish speaking, then held me close to his chest. I took in his scent of ' Paco Rabonne 1Million.' That buff smell. He was so warm as well. I looked up at him and we made out in the park.

" I missed your lips." He whispered.

Where we are brings back so much memories of the beginning of our relationship.

Then we both clocked that i didnt have the ring on my finger and we both chuckled.

Louis went on one knee. I held my finger out and he slid the precious promise ring on my finger.

" I love you." The words naturally came out of my mouth.

" I love you too." He told me.

Realising the time i knew i had to go home and try and sneak back in. Louis understood and followed me back to my doorstep. My parents are so annoying man, why can't they just let me be.

" Lets put everything behind us and start fresh yeah?" He whispered.

I nodded and we kissed one steamy kiss before he left. I've actually missed him. I know it hasn't been that long since we broke up or that i'm talking to him, but he seems like he's changed. His mannerisms are much more mature.

ARGH SH*T !

Louis heard me and walked back.