Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~  Amarni P.O.V  ~

** A few days later **

So days have passed and everyone knows about aunty Hailey’s death, my mum explained the whole story when she got back and I’m surprised on how everyone took it, especially Bobby, he’s  a strong little kid, he did not cry when everyone was there bawling but he knew that his mum will always be in his heart. He’s putting us all to shame maannnnn ; Heaven is home now and I spend every moment with her, it’s nice to have something uplifting in a depressing moment. I can’t be sad knowing that my aunty left this blessing here with us, she left Heaven here as a sign to tell us that she will be here watching over us. And you know what they say every death is a birth. Alsooooo, I haven’t been college for a week now, I don’t want everybody all up in my business, you knowww how black people can be, just inner for no reason. I don’t want to be reminded about the situation , I wanna keep positive. With that being said, its late at night everyone’s asleep and I’m moving in with my babes Chanel.

“ Got everything ready bae?” She asked.

“ Yeah, yeah, I’m done, I’m not you, you know, taking decades and that.” I replied tryna buss joke with her, but she did her famous screw in return.

We got into my mum’s big ol’ black range rover. I have hella clothes and shit, my stuff was packing up the car - well you know, a fresh kid gotta keep his image up, no time for slacking. I sat at the front in the passenger seat while Chanel sat behind in between the bags. She looked FUNNNY , her small self was squashed like a stepped on sandwich.

“ I need a lil help here ! “ She tried to swim her was through the bags.

“ Sit back girl, its only round the corner.” My mum laughed. She smiled back at my mum. WHAT ? the respect has gone out the window, when its me she screws me, when its my mum she wants to be all nice and smile like a giraffe. The respect has fully packed their bags and gone for a walk, it better arrive soon or she gone learn today.

We pulled up to the house , took the bags out and my mum drove off into the distance.

“ I never realised how empty your house was till now you know, you needed me.” I spoke out, attempting to kiss her, but she put her palm in the way. WHERE IS THE RESPECT.

“ Girl, I don’t wanna kiss yo future.” I said in an American accent.

“ DEAAAAAAADD JOKE.”  She said with a straight face. I know she can’t resist loving me, shes gonna crack sooner or later.

“ LOVE ME ! “ I hugged her tight so that she couldn’t run away and I was kissing all over her face. I made her laugh so I put my tongue in her dimple and swirled It around in circular motions.

“ ERRRRR YOU TRAMP ! “

“ But you love this tramp.” I gave her the puppy dog eyes , but she dismissed me and went into the bedroom. I ran after her like a lost dog.

“ real talk, whats up Chanel.”

“ ohh I just don’t like your eyes .” IS THAT IT? She stuck her tiny little tongue at me

“ ite I’ll give you some space, imma go downstairs and watch tv.” We both laughed because we knew it weren’t that deep.

“ Come here fatty, I need a cuddle.”

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

When I felt his muscular arms around my body, I felt like I was at peace for once in my life and I didn’t want him to let go. His fresh cologne had me in a trance, as I inhaled every last scent as if my live depended on it, he always smells so buff. I felt myself fall to the bed and he was on top of me, he paused as he looked into my eyes, when I looked back , I saw the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, our lips connected, with smooth motions at a set pace, chills went down my spine and I was starting to feel all hot inside, he started kissing down my neck passionately as moans released from my mouth, he kissed his way back up to my lips and this time our tongues were entwining with each over as we battled for dominance.