I Will Always Remember . . . (Bully! BTT)

Start from the beginning

You winced in pain, defenseless, and just sat there waiting for the assault to stop.

"O-ow. . .St-stop it p-please. . ." You pleaded.

Antonio was horrified, but if he did anything, he would loose his cool friends. He just sat there and watched, not wanting to participate.

"Hey what's wrong Toni?" Gilbert asked.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? You're not helping us mon ami!" Francis said.

"Yeah, I'm just tired that's all. . ."

"Come on Antonio! It's fun see?" Gilbert kicked you one more time and you gasped. Antonio winced at the blow. "You aren't turning all soft on me now are you?" He narrowed his red eyes.

"No of course not chico!"

"Then prove it. . ." Francis said as he motioned to you on the ground.

Antonio took shaky steps toward you. His green eyes locked on to you frightened (e/c) ones for a second then looked away.

"What are you waiting for?" Gilbert asked.

Antonio gulped and pulled his foot back.

You shut your eyes tight and waited for the blow. CRACK! Antonio's foot hit you right in the right leg. You gasped once more.

Francis and Gilbert laughed. "Did you hear how she gasped like a sissy?!" Gilbert hollered.

While Francis and Gilbert laughed, Antonio closed his eyes in shame.

"Alright! I'm getting bored with you loser! Go home, we'll see you tomorrow!" Francis said with a wave of his hand.

You got up off the ground and ran home crying, like every day.

-A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

The next day, you wore a (f/c) sweater and jeans to hide all your bruises and cuts from yesterday. You didn't want to go back to the shit-hole they call school, but you had to.

Not wanting to take the bus, you walked. You had expected the BTT to be behind you, but they weren't. That's strange. . .You thought.

School went by pretty fast, and still no BTT. Sure you saw them in the halls and at lunch, but you didn't walk up to them or even make yourself known.

You were now walking home like you were yesterday.

"Hey loser! Wait up!" It was Francis.

You sighed and turned around, your angry gaze meeting their confused ones.

Never again would you take this bullying crap! You were going to stand up to them!

You stopped walking and stood in front of them.

"Why'd you stop whore? Wanna get it-!" Gilbert laughed.

"Save it." You spat.

"What?"

"I said save it! Don't waste your breath! I'm tired of being bullied by you! Everyday, it happens everyday! Do you ever take breaks?! But yesterday was horrible!" You lifted up your sweater to show bruises all by your ribs and up your arms. "You see this?" You pointed to your leg, "This one was you Antonio and this was you Francis and Gilbert! And I have at least 15 more on my legs alone!" You put your sweater down. "So now I've had enough! You guys hurt me and I'll never be the same again! so ask you now; are you finally happy?"

With that, you left the three boys alone on the street, feeling like the little boys who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Antonio, Francis, and Gilbert had tried to apologize to you in the hallway, and even at lunch where you say alone outside.

But you wouldn't talk to them.

They never bothered you again, and you graduated high school with flying colors.

You went into college and became a lawyer, and a very good one at that.

Present time, 23 years old:

So here you were, _____ _____ attorney at law.

Your (h/c) hair was down, and you were wearing black high heels and a white and black suit with a black skirt that complemented your frame nicely.

You had just come back from the courtroom where you won a sexual assault case and sent the culprit off to jail.

Feeling very proud, you decided to walk homer hat you shared with your best friend (b/f/n).

You weren't really paying attention to where you were going, and bumped into someone.

"Oof!" You said as you fell into the ground, (h/c) locks sprawled out around your head and in your face.

"I'm so sorry chica are you alri-?. . . _____?"

"Mon ami?"

"Frau?"

You recognized those voices anywhere.

"A-Antonio? G-Gilbert? F-Francis?" You asked from the ground.

All three said boys hovers over you (like the photo).

"_____! It's really you frau!" Gilbert said.

"I"m so happy it's you!" Francis said with a smile. "You're so beautiful and grown up!"

"¡Sí!"

"Y-yeah. . ." You sat up and rubbed your head.

"Are you OK chica?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You got up from the ground and dusted yourself off.

"So Frau. . ."

You held your hand out to stop Gilbert from going any further. "I know you're all sorry and. . .I forgive you. But I will always remember." You smiled and scribbled something on a piece of paper that you pulled out of your pocket. "We should get together and have lunch or something, call me~"

You handed the paper to Antonio, waved one more time, and walked off, heels clicking on the same tar you were hurt on. The same tar you will always remember . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the newest update~! :3

If anyone likes Vampires and Werewolves and angels and love, I know an awesome book you should read: The Love That Could Not Be. . . (By: NekoChan78)

Go and read it it's awesome!

Anywhore~~

I'm obsessed with Numa Numa so expect a song-fic for that soon!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME? (pls?)

Next time:. . . Come Back? (Spain x Reader)