Episode 62- Proud. (The End)

----------------------------------------------------------

 .Demi smiles when she rolls over after a well needed sleep seeing her brand new baby boy asleep in the plastic crib by the side of Demi's bed. He was only a couple of hours old but already she felt like she was complete, she may not have a daughter of her own but she didn't want a child because of a certain gender, she wanted a baby because she wanted to experience the good times that you have when you're a mother. She could still do all that with her boys and the baby girl she sees as her own daughter. She leans over stroking her baby boy's cheek when he starts whimpering but he soon settled down having his mother touch his big brown eyes now open to his mother, the eyes that he inherited from his father and the eyes Demi fell in love with just over a year ago.

"Hey Demi, how is he?" Joe questions quietly shutting the door carefully so he would wake his two hour old son. Demi looks up smiling slightly.

"He's perfect." Demi says simply.

"Do you think he's up to visitors? And you of course?" Joe questions Demi smiling nodding her head. She knew how much the Jonas family were looking forward to seeing the new Jonas boy, nobody had met him yet besides his parents and a couple of nurses. The nurses wanted Demi to have a proper rest before visitors.

"Sure let me just feed him first." Demi states very slowly bringing the newborn up in her arms pulling her shirt up to just above her breasts. The young boy took to it straight away beginning to feed, the best formula Demi could give him, the doctor's prediction was right when she said he was going to be a big baby but he wasn't too big to be worried about anything.

"I was thinking about a name." Joe admits taking a seat kissing his son's head then Demi's.

"Really what have you got?" Demi questions looking at him.

"Jacob John." Joe states Demi smiling slightly but she shook her head. She had a name in mind since they found out they were going to be having a little boy or at least his middle name, she knew before she spoke Joe would agree.

"I like Jacob but how about Jacob Paul Jonas." Demi says looking at Joe, his expression soften tears welling up in his eyes at the thought of his youngest son being named after the most important man in Joe's life. The bravest man Joe ever knew.

"I think that is a great idea Demi." Joe admits crashing his lips onto hers Demi instantly kissing back but they were soon disturbed by Jacob pulling away from his mom beginning to cry. Joe and Demi laugh pulling away from each other Demi lifting up Jacob in her arms.

"Aw Jacob." Demi coos rocking him gently kissing his head.

"Daddy!" They hear.

"Wow he grew up fast!" Joe jokes Demi laughing as Jacob begins becoming less fussy. "I'll let them in." Joe states walking to the door opening it holding Kaleb as he jumps into his arms taking a nine month old Makayla from his mother as everyone floods in to see the new member of the family. They all gather around the bed peering into the blankets Demi has hold of awing when they see a newborn yawning as he balls his fists letting the grasp go when his lips meet each other again.

"He's so handsome! Have we got a name?" Denise questions Joe smiling sitting Kaleb and Makayla at the end of the bed.

"Jacob Paul Jonas." Joe states everyone smiling. 

"I'm sure your dad is watching us right now proud of both you and Demi and I can just imagine his reaction to you naming your son after him." Denise says hugging her son. Joe smiles hugging back watching Demi as she admires their son.

It was that night when Joe and Demi were laid in bed Jacob by their bed sleeping in a basinet just thinking about the future. Demi was glad to be home after being in labour most of the night, they were home by dinner time as there weren't any complications. Kaleb was in his own room sleeping and Makayla was in her own room also sleeping hopefully for the rest of the night. They would be awake most likely to care for Jacob, they feared their new son disturbing either of them. Joe smiles slightly coming back to the world kissing Demi's head as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Can you remember what I was like when we first met?" Joe questions.

"You were helpless, looking for someone to help him out and direct him on how he could change his life around from being a womanizer." Demi states.

"I wasn't a womanizer!" Joe jokes making her shake her head. "I'd never go back to that life, not now I have you and our three wonderful children. You have no idea Demetria how much I love you ." Joe says Demi smiling.

"If it's anything like how much I love you then I do have a idea." Demi teases pecking his lips. They both soon fall asleep along with their three children the bedroom light still on but they didn't care as long as they were in each other's arms and their family were safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The end! xx I hope you enjoyed this story and I know you did by all the reads and votes I get! I just want to thank everyone who read the story and I would love if you would read some of my others. I do plenty of Jemi strories! I'd love for some of them to be as successful as this one. 

Thanks again! :) xx