Episode 36- In the name of love

This is rated R like some of you wanted, if you don't want to read it just skip it. There's a bit at the end which isn't rated R but I clearly said when it starts and ends. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Rated R~

Joe rushes up the stairs Demi laughing as he does seeing how much he wants her. He didn't know that she wanted him just as much, she just weren't showing it. It's been a while since Demi had done anything like this with a guy but she's happy that she is going this far with Joe. She loves him and he loves her back so she doesn't see why they shouldn't do this. Joe kicks the bedroom door open thankful that Makayla was already in her own room, he throws Demi down on the bed taking off his shirt as Demi does the same taking her bra off as well. Joe climbs on the bed connecting their lips again laying her down so he was on top of her, Demi moans slightly in his mouth beginning to trace his abs. Joe pulls away unbuttoning her jeans taking them off with the help of Demi raising her lips, he throws them on the floor along with their shirts.

"You are so beautiful." Joe mumbles kissing just above her underwear making Demi moan again knotting her fingers in his hair.

"Carry on," Demi says showing him how much she wanted him finally. Joe slips off her underwear the taking off his pants along with his boxers. "Condom." Demi reminds Joe going in his drawer taking one out Demi not even wanting him to explain what they are doing in there. She takes it off him Joe groaning when she slides it over his penis. Joe lays on top of Demi again trying not to put too much off his weight on her. Joe kisses her again the kiss quietening down their moans that would have been loud as Joe pushes himself inside of her.

"You okay?" He mumbles against her lips wanting to make sure she was okay before her proceeds with the sexual act.

"Yeah move." Demi mumbles back knotting her fingers in his hair again. Joe begins moving his hips thrusting in and out of her moaning as quietly as he could. Demi's were a little louder but still not too loud, they didn't want to wake up Kaleb. It was slow and sweet, he wasn't being rough. He didn't think of his as a fuck. He was making love to her, showing her how much he actually does love her. Minutes go by of making love but also little actions like Joe kissing her neck or Demi tugging on his hair but Joe started to lose control slightly. He started thrusting a bit harder which just make Demi moan louder, she could tell he was almost there.

 ~End of Rated R~

Joe pulls out of Demi taking the condom off himself throwing it in the trash by the side of the bed before collapsing on the bed beside her. Demi smiles breathing heavy as Joe was as well after they both reached their climax. They didn't speak, too out of breath to do that but Joe wrapped his arm around Demi bringing her closer into him, she lays her head on his chest beginning to listen to his heartbeat which was slowing down with every breath he takes.

"I did ask you a question before any of this happened." Demi states once she got her breath back after the amazing experience. She laughs when she sees his confused luck.

"What was it, I won't remember much after doing that." Joe says making her laugh.

"How did it go with Nick?" Demi questions.

"It went okay, I'll explain in the morning. I wanna cuddle." He says nuzzling his face into the nape of her neck. Demi smiles stroking his hair gently as they stay in silence both deep in thoughts about the same thing. How much they have grown to love each other. Demi didn't want a relationship with Joe until she knew that she was ready and that she liked him but after that first kiss they shared she knew that she didn't just like him. She loved him. And if a kiss could make her feel as if she loves this guy she couldn't imagine how much she now loves him after what they had just experienced together. Demi smiles slightly when she hears soft snores coming from just below her head, she leans down kissing his head before gently getting out of his grip. She wanted to sleep in his arms but she wanted him to have a good night's sleep more. She climbs off the bed grabbing the baby monitor off the bedside table before making her way into her own room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing a couple of stories today but I might upload another one later. 

2 or 3 comments.