Episode 4- "How do you get a girl to like you?"

------------------------------------

Anger runs through Demi's body knowing exactly why he had given her this cheque. He's trying to win her over by buying her love. It may have worked for other girls but it won't be working for her, sure she found him attractive and he had the sweetest personality but when Demi says no she means no. She won't be cashing this check out no matter how much she needs the money, she writes down his number onto another piece of paper before she tears up the cheque. It was one of the hardest things she has ever had to do. She grabs her ten dollar phone of the coffee before dialling the number, it took a couple of rings before he answered.

"Hey?" Joe questions hearing her voice on the other line.

"Why did you give me a cheque for over five thousand dollars?" Demi questions without even saying hi to him. She furious at what he had done. When they were talking earlier that day she would never have imagined he would have turned into someone like this but she guesses she shouldn't just presume after a couple of hours talking.

"It's your tip." Joe says sitting down on his couch now being back in his luxurious apartment knowing a girl is waiting for him in the bedroom hoping that Demi will get straight to the point on what she wants to tell him.

"No it wasn't was it, you're trying to get me to go on a date with you just because you gave me a large amount of money." Demi guesses Joe sighing on the other line starting to get impatient.

"If that's what you want to believe then that's fine but it wasn't Demi, I really liked you  back at the diner and I would love to hear from you again," Joe explains Demi sighing this time. "Look I'm busy at the moment but I'll come back down to the diner tomorrow during my lunch break and we can chat again, if you still don't want to take me up on the date offer then I will leave you alone."

"okay fine whatever." Demi says.

"Please cheer up." Joe begs making Demi smile a little bit.

"Bye Joe." Demi commands Joe smiling when he could hear the smile through her voice.

"Bye Demi." Joe speaks before they both hang up. Demi sighs leaning back on the couch that conversation not going how she wished it would have done. She learnt something about Joe just by talking to him one day. He has the power in conversations to change your mind into something he wants and she kind of finds that hot, how he can be so overpowering but she doesn't want to get attached. If she were to start a relationship with her she doesn't see it lasting, they are to opposite. He's rich, she's poor. He has everything he could wish for and Demi just has to make do with what she has.

Joe slips his shirt back over his head turning to the girl who he had just basically screwed now throwing her out of his apartment.

"Out." Joe says point towards the door. The blonde girl glares at him not thinking he was this kind of guy, she guessed wrong. She gets up off the bed throwing her clothes on giving him a slap across the face before she leaves leaving Joe holding onto his cheek. That isn't the first time that had happened to him. It's not often Joe finds a girl who he likes enough to settle into a relationship. In fact he would go as far as saying he hasn't had a relationship in over a year. He hopes that will change soon. He wasn't lying when he spoke to Demi, he really did like her and not for her body or looks, he found himself finding her personality attractive.

"Anyone here?!" He hears wondering into the living room seeing his brothers stood in the doorway, good timing, Joe thinks in his head knowing his brothers will be able to give him advice on how to win Demi over.

"Hey guys, can you help me with something?" Joe questions slumping on the couch. Nick and Kevin are soon sat near him ready to help him on anything he needs. "How do you get a girl to like you?" He questions making Nick and Kevin turn into a state of surprise.

"You mean our brother Joe Jonas actually wants a girlfriend?" Nick teases.

-------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments :)