I don't want to die

It's been a week since Branch joined the pack, he seems to be fitting in but he likes to spend a lot of his time where we buried Tree. I started to avoid everyone, even PawStep and Moon. PawStep and Violet are now in the nursery and should give birth any day. Moon gave birth about a week ago and she had three pups the oldest being a male she named Oasis, and two females named Aurua and Shine. They were beautiful little pups and they had brought some happiness into my life until the opened their eyes and ears and then they heard the stories about me. I started sneaking off into the woods to find my cutting rocks, by now they were splattered with my blood. I saw the red splotches up ahead and started running. Avoiding trees on the way; I had learned to run without my other by using my whiskers to detect things on my blind side. I slowed down as I approached the rocks. I stood by them and stared at my dried blood.

I kept scratching my paws on the sharp edges. I was crying but I could feel the edges of my mouth curved into a smile. I felt my front paw slip from under me and a huge gash cut into my arm. That was the worst pain I've ever felt, but it felt as though I deserve this much pain. I smiled as I lay there in my own blood on the rocks. I would bleed out and nobody would miss me. "Mom? MOM!" I heard Moon's quivering voice. Next thing I knew she was looking me in the eyes, "What've you done to yourself?!" She started crying and I tried to laugh. I was choking out the words through clenched teeth, "I-I deserve this. This is.......my punishment. I've caused to much pain and sorrow. It's time for me to join my old friends in SkyPack or maybe I'll be sent to DeathPack. On-Only I will know after I'm gone." "NO! I'M. OT LETTING YOU KILL YOURSELF! I've seen you put yourself down enough all ready. But PawStep and your new little pups need you." "N-New.....pups? S-She had them?" all Moon did was nod. I sighed, "It doesn't really matter, they'll hear stories and hate me just like your pups." "My pups don't hate you, I explained the story, they're sad that you avoid them." I stared to feel my eyes get heavy as I started to go unconscious. Moon jumped up and I only heard bits of her words, "I'm getting......You'll be ok....I'll be back...... ," I stared after her as she started to run off. Was she really trying to help me? After everything I've done? I stood up on three legs and started to cut my paws more ferociously.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO BLEED OUT!" I heard DreamHearts voice behind me I could hear her running. I was still scratching my paws on the rocks. I wasn't aware of what was happening because before I really knew what was going on, they were carrying me back to camp. I saw my blood soaking their fur. I cried silently as I came back to the reality that I had almost died. I wanted to see my new pups. I didn't want them to remember me as the wolf who killed herself. "C-Can we make sure that none of the pups our wolves know what actually happened?" I managed to croak out. "Of course," they replied in unison. At least if I didn't have a single other soul, I knew I had these two on my side. I finally realized that I don't want to die