Chapter 26

Moonlight POV

I started to detangle my hair while I turned around. I heard cabinet doors open and close, trying to look for something.

"Come with me," he grabbed my hand before walking out of the doors towards the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked stubbing my toe

"Shoot" He let go of my hand to bridal carry me down the stairs. We walked into the lounge room, where he sat me on the floor, and he went behind me on the lounge before I felt something go through my hair. As I leaned on the back of the chair, I felt it again. As it kept going over and over again, I knew it was a hairbrush as it pulled a little with my knots. After a while, he put the hairbrush down and started using his fingers. He massaged my head a little using the pressure points. As it felt relaxing, I began to moan a little and put my head back. He stopped before asking me to move forward. As I did, I felt him slip behind me while his legs went around me, so I'm leaning on his back.

"You know, I can keep you in my arms all day," he said while burying his head in my wet hair

"Yeah? I know. I feel comfortable with you" I began, "Hey, did you realize that juicy questions came up but not all of them?"

"Actually, I did. That's unusual for the guys. They usually go all out" he chuckled

"You asked to see my tattoos.." I trailed off. There was a minute silence before I began again. Only this time I didn't start to talk, I lifted the giant shirt then pulled my pants down a little to show him the three flowers below my hip bone, the two bigger ones for my parents and the one below for me. He leaned over to see what it was.

"Cute," he started, "what's it for?"

I didn't say anything before fixing my pants and pulling the shirt down before turning around where my legs went wrapping around his waist. I looked at him before lifting my shirt back up, higher this time. I held my left breast with the t-shirt while it came up just above the tattoo. I felt his right hand rise from holding my hips. As his hand trailed up higher, I felt goosebumps begin to come out. As his thumb ran across on the tattoo, just below my breast, I completely shuddered.

The shirt fell when I let go of it to lean my head into his neck while he put his in mine. My hands went in the gap he left as he was holding onto my waist. It was quiet for a few minutes before I felt his hands move from my hips, into my shirt and played with my skin on my waist.

He moved his hands in a circular motion with his thumbs. Sometimes his hands would go higher than usual where he would clip my breast just a tad. Occasionally he would move his hands to my back were he massaged it a few times. When we heard laughter coming down the stairs, Ashton quickly retraced his hands from under my shirt, kissed my neck and lifted his head before the boys stepped into the living room.

"What was going on down here before we walked in?" Ben was the first to ask

"Nothing. Why?" Ashton spoke for me

"Cus dude, she still has her head on your neck" Luke pointed

"You guys really need to quiet down. You're going to wake the girls" I finally commented

"You cozy their, Moon?" Ben pointed out

"Actually...Yeah. You should try it sometime" I defended myself

"You can do it with me."

"Hahahaha. Don't make me laugh Benny" I said while getting up from Ashton

"Well. I'm going to wake the girls up; I need to do something today."

"Their up, they're having showers" Luke informed

"Well then, I'll wait for them to descend from the bedroom" As on cue the girls came down the stairs