Chapter 19

Moonlight POV

As the day went on and the night started coming around, all three girls were busy getting ready in Moonlights bedroom.

"How about this Em?" Ava asked while holding up a white top and a pink sparkly skirt

"I love it" she relied on taking it out of Ava's hands

I laid there on my bed with the covers over me. Only leaving a little hole for me to breath. As my eyes were closed, I started falling asleep.

"Moon get up. You need to get ready," Ava whispered in my ear. As I didn't move cage probably thought that I was asleep. As she walked away and out of the bedroom, Emma sat on my bed next to me while bringing down the covers so she can see my face.

"Sometimes I wish you could see us again and how beautiful you are" as she got up to change a tear slid down my cheek. As I fell asleep, I didn't know how long I was asleep for, but I was being woken up by strong arms.

Ashton POV

"No. I'm telling you, it's not like that" I raised my voice at Luke

"Why are you getting mad?" Luke asked in a pout

"Cus. Your annoying me," I replied with a growl.

"Will you guys shut up and help. What else do we need?" Ben interrupted us

As we were about to respond to my phone went off in my pocket.

"Hold that thought," I said, taking my phone out of my pocket. As I looked at my screen and saw Moonlights name and her picture I took while we weren't looking.

"Hey," I said smiling

"Hey, Ashton. It's Ava"

"Oh, Hi, Ava. What's wrong?" I asked concerned

"Moon may feel asleep, and I think she needs you to wake her up" I breathed out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'll be there soon. Bye" as I hung up and turned around the boys were looking at me like "what was that about"

"Umm. Moon fell asleep, and Ava thinks it's best that I wake her" I said slowly

"Well. Good luck with your lady," Ben said, turning back to work.

"Yeah. Go wake that sleeping beauty, Prince Charming" Luke smiled

As I left and drove to moonlights, I couldn't help but think of when she was on the bed with me at the hospital and again in Science class.

As I walked up the stairs to knock on the front door, it swung open revealing Ava that was already styled up.

"Follow me," she said unimpressed

As I followed her up the stairs, I looked around the house, and it was sort of newish. As we walked up to the stairs and into the hallway, I noticed a lot of photos. Some of her when she was younger, around 10, and there were two family photos. One with a woman that looks like her and an older gentleman and the second one was with her parents, I'm guessing, and two little twin boys that look at the age of 6.

As Ava went into the first room on the left with me following her, I noticed that there were only a few things in her bedroom. I stopped when I looked at her bed, where she was fast asleep. She looked so peaceful in her little world that it didn't want to wake her.

"Please, I know she looks cute like that but wake her. Her sleeping when she doesn't want to go somewhere is a habit she needs to stop." Ava asked in a pleading state. I nodded as she started to leave the room to give us privacy.

As I sat on the bed next to her and stroked her hair, I didn't want to stop. As I gently woke her up by moving her slightly and her stirring in her bed for a minute, she began to open her eyes; they looked really cloudy. As I was lightly touching her face with the back of my hand, she grabbed it before twisting, so her back is flat on the bed.

"I'm up" she spoke quietly