Chapter 23

Moonlight POV

Oh you got to be kidding me. The first party I go to, and she's here. Drunk off her as*. As everyone in the group stood there watching the scene play out as she tripped over her own feet.

"Babbbyy. Let's go dance" she slizzerd her words

"Great Idea," Ashton commented back. Everyone stopped what they were doing and snapped their head towards him as I moved out of his grip.

"Moon, Baby, would you like to dance?"

I smiled knowing I won, again. "Sure baby," he took my hand before walking to the living room, where the dancing was being held. He dragged me in front of him were his hands went onto my hips to swing them, left to right. I had never been to a 'high school' party, so I was a little tense. After a few minutes of doing the same movement back and forth, It got a little tiring. The next song that came on was Hips don't lie by Sharkia, time to spice it up.

I could feel a little gap of how close our bodies were; I moved back until my back was on his chest. His hands went around my thin waist, were his hands could easily wrap around them again. To keep my balance from falling, I put my hands on either side of my tights. As I swayed my hips into him, almost like a twerk, I could feel him smile at what I was doing.

Oh, baby, when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

He loosened his grip around mine to hold my lower hips to keep me in place.

I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see, baby, this is perfection?

I could feel start thrusting into me from behind. This went for the whole song until a soft song came on.

Ashton POV

The way that she thrusted and twerked on me. God, she's a saint. She keeps getting better and better the more I know her. She truly is amazing.

Ava POV

The group was talking with each other until I looked over to see that Moon took matters in her own hands. She's almost falling flat on her face twerking while Ashton was thrusting and griding on her hips.

"Guys," I nudged Emma to look over to were the 'couple' was

"Oh" Ben started

"My" Emma said

"God" Luke finished

"What in gods name are they doing?" Luke asked

"They are dancing...sort of" Ben answered

"No. That's not dancing. There having... yeah..... but keeping their clothes on" I finally said

"So, Ava, do you want to...." Luke started

"No," Ava interrupted before he had the chance to say anything else. As his friends had witnessed this, he put his head down, ashamed. Emma and Ben laughed at how awkward things were but quickly shut up and left when Ava gave them the stink eye.