Chapter Fifty-Nine

Excuse any errors

Raelle

"I've never done anything like that before." I say as Dominic walks up to me smirking.

"Was that on your sex bucket list?" He asks taking my hand into his as we walk into the hotel.

"It was actually. I have a lot of car fantasies." I admit as he presses the button for the elevator.

"And what are those?" He asks pulling me to stand in front of him as he wraps his arms around me from behind placing his head in my neck.

"Well for starters I want to suck your dick while you're driving." I admit as he begins to kiss my neck. I've always heard about people doing things like that and wanted to try it for myself.

"What else?" He asks as he starts to suck roughly on my neck.

"U-Umm." I struggle to get out as I feel his tongue moving up and down my neck.

"Since you giving me head can I eat that pussy in the car too." He asks in my ear making me moan as the elevator doors open.

This man is about to make me have another orgasm and he hasn't even done much.

Walking into the elevator I press the number 60 for our floor feeling Dominic press himself into my backside.

"You know what's on my sex bucket list?" He asks his voice noticeably lower than it was a few minutes ago.

"No what?" I ask turning around meeting his awaiting gaze.

"To taste you in an elevator." He says pushing me against the back wall making me gasp.

He takes my breast into his hand squeezing as he kisses me slowly adding his tongue. A loud moan escapes my lips as I feel his tongue graze the roof of my mouth.

"You gone let me baby?" He asks pulling away from our kiss and dropping down to his knees placing my left leg onto his shoulder.

He looks up at me with nothing but desire to please me in his eyes. His grill shining inside his mouth making my juices drip down my legs at the sight of him.

Lord please don't let anybody else get on this elevator while this man snatches my soul Amen.

"Yes baby." I moan as I feel him separate my lips and tongue kiss my pussy slowly.

He pulls away to look at me with low eyes.

"She always so wet and juicy for me." He groans as he places his face back between my legs.