Chapter Forty-Two

Excuse any errors

Dominic

A month later
July 8th

Today my little brother finally turns eighteen! Damn it's been a long time coming. I remember when my mama had his little ass. I knew then one of my sole reasons for being on this earth was to forever be his protector.

We're throwing him a surprise birthday/going away party at the club Mansion Elan. If I'm being honest Raelle planned this entire party. I absolutely HATE party planning so this was all her.

She's good at shit like this. If it was up to me his ass would've been having a small ass party at my condo with a couple of pizzas.

She convinced me that he only turns eighteen once and that he needed to have a graduation party. She also said people could bring him gifts so it would be less shit I would have to buy when he goes to school.

He's a good kid so I don't really mind throwing him a party, I was just to lazy to plan the shit.

Currently Raelle, Sim, Dreka, Kevin, and I are setting up the decorations at the club right now. I rented the club for the entire day so we could have time to set everything up.

The party doesn't start until 8 tonight so we should be good. It's only 4 pm right now and we're almost done.

Raelle has really outdone her damn self. It's an entire wall dedicated to pictures of Daniel. She has the numbers 2019 on the wall, and the numbers consist of pictures spanning from when he was a baby up until now.  The collage is huge.

We also have a photo booth with a bunch of props to take pictures with. They tryna break a nigga pockets with all this shit!

Photo Props

There is also a backdrop set up by the entrance of the club for him and the guest to take pictures as well

There is also a backdrop set up by the entrance of the club for him and the guest to take pictures as well. We hired a photographer and DJ for the night.