Chapter Thirty-Two

Surprise! Issa Sunday update in honor of my King! 🥳

Happy Birthday my love! I hope this year is filled with nothing but positivity and growth for you baby! 🤧♥️

Excuse any errors.

Dominic

Dominic

This has been an amazing two weeks. It has been filled with seeing my family and finally getting the chance to make my baby officially mine.

I really thought I would never see the day my ass was out the friend zone! Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade the opportunity we got to be friends first for anything.

It truly made us closer, so I know we in this thang for the long haul, but it's certain things I couldn't do when she was just my friend.

Like right now, we're laying in her bed and she is laying on my chest as I rub her back. We did shit like this before becoming a couple but where my hands are about to go would have been inappropriate if we were just friends.

I slowly slide my hands down to her ass as I take a big handful of it and squeeze.

"Maaaaaannn you don't know how long I've wanted to do that shit." I say biting my bottom lip as I begin to rub her butt.

"You're a mess." She says while laughing.

"The booty been calling my name, and Daddy can finally answer." I say looking up at the ceiling with a stupid grin on my face.

"I mean you could've answered before. Booty rubs are life. A good way to fall asleep." She shrugs with her head still on my chest.

"Now you tell me." I say looking down mugging her making her laugh.

"I appreciate you being a gentleman my love." She says while looking up at me making me smile like an idiot. I love when she calls me that shit. Makes me feel good.

I lean down pressing my lips against hers.

I swear I will never get tired of our lips connecting. It's like they have a language all on their own that only we can understand. They were made to be as one.

"I love you." She says as we slowly pull away. This is her first time saying it first. It's usually always me initiating when we say it.

"I love you too baby." I reply back smiling as I flip us over so now I'm on top of her. I been smiling so fucking much since I met her. She definitely means everything to me.