Chapter Twenty-One

Excuse any errors 🙃

Hope you guys enjoy ♥️

Dreka

"D why the fuck you doing the absolute most for this damn picture?" My husband ask as he snaps my picture with my phone.

We are currently on our way to the mall to meet up with Raelle, Dominic, and Kasim. We all have some last minute shopping to do before we leave for Virginia in the next coming two weeks.

"Because this angle and the lighting down here is everything. So shut yo ass up and continue being my photographer." I say to an aggravated Kevin.

"Fucking around with you we gone be late." He says while smacking his lips.

"It's the damn mall it ain't going no where. To be honest you wasting time arguing with me when you can be taking my picture." I argue back looking at him.

"Man whatever." He says smacking his lips and putting the phone back up to take the picture. What the fuck I thought. I smile to myself.

After my mini photo shoot, we are finally in the car on our way to the mall.

"What are we doing for New Year's Eve?" I ask Kevin. A bitch tryna get drunk and high as fuck. Some bomb as sex wouldn't hurt either.

"I mean we ain't really discussed that. You tryna come home or go somewhere?" He asks me pulling into the mall parking lot.

"I think we should all go somewhere, since we already won't be in Atlanta for Christmas." I say.

"What about the kids?" He asks as he finally finds a parking spot.

"I'm sure Sim and Dom's mom won't mind watching them for a couple days. If not we can just fly your mom or my mom out and rent an air bnb for them to stay in. We deserve to have some adult fun for the holidays too baby." I say looking over to him.

"I'm cool with it. Let's talk to everybody and see where they want to go." He says getting out the car and opening my door.

I thank him as he grabs my hand and we walk to the entrance of the mall. As we walk in we see Dominic and Kasim standing outside footlocker.

Of course this is where these niggas would be, like they don't have enough shoes already.

"Wassup dumb and dumber." Kevin says instantly receiving dirty looks from both Dom and Sim.

"Nigga shut yo blue blow pop headass up." Kasim says causing Dominic to howl over in laughter.

"That wasn't even funny." Kevin says clearly salty. Before they can get into a roasting war I interrupt with a question.